Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Stealth satin finish PPF easy to maintain ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y MSM XPEL stealth wrap. Looks awesome.

Attachments

• 6096D426-9E6D-4BE0-A93B-57FB2F322F34.jpeg
    6096D426-9E6D-4BE0-A93B-57FB2F322F34.jpeg
    753.4 KB · Views: 407
  • D1997BBB-7C08-410D-B5D4-B2824AE53FE6.jpeg
    D1997BBB-7C08-410D-B5D4-B2824AE53FE6.jpeg
    629.2 KB · Views: 345
Thank you for choosing XPEL to protect your car! The Ceramic Boost Spray is similar to the sealant in that it helps protect the film from environmental contaminants and adds a little extra depth and shine. The Ceramic Boost does go an extra step and adds a hydrophobic affect. If you haven't already, email us at [email protected] with your t-shirt size and shipping info so I can send you a free bottle of the Ceramic Boost to try for yourself. Thank you again for your support.

IMG_20201231_213838_244.jpg

Loving the Xpel Stealth PPF on my Y.

I have the Xpel flawless spray on order but I've been a bit confused on whether or not any of the Ceramic spray bottles will adversely affect the satin/matte PPF or not. I've read some posts that say products like Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions shouldn't be used on matte surfaces.

Would you recommend any of those ceramic sprays? Or is there something else that is as easy to use that will also last 6 months to a year that will not affect the look of the satin/matte PPF?

TIA

Reactions: joebruin77
Whats the best way to maintain stealth it? I noticed after washing it with ONR I see little dried spots.
This may be technique issue. Make sure not to wash in sun, do smaller sections, use fresh drying cloth more often. It’s really an art. When I want to do a quick wash, I ignore these things. If I want it perfect, I do it inside garage, take longer, and use ungodly number of microfiber.