Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Y cant I have my Y ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
83f7b14ab6c6066ede9a02000ed0d3e4.jpg

The first Model 3s were delivered in July 2017. The first Aussie Model 3s were delivered in September 2019. Given that there are no scheduled deliveries for European Model Ys yet, I'd guess we have at least a year before we can even order one here.

That was then and now we got more factories churning. I recall China Giga was meant to service the Asia/Pacific region. With rumored MIC Y coming before year end, you may be able to order in the next 3-4 months. Hang in there.

Reactions: IdaX
recall China Giga was meant to service the Asia/Pacific region. With rumored MIC Y coming before year end, you may be able to order in the next 3-4 months.

Don't think Tesla will have more than one RHD location.
For the 3 that's US.
(No MIC RHD for Hong Kong for example)

For the Y, it wouldn't surprise me if it's all from Europe (believe theyve said UK Ys will come from Europe)

Don't think Tesla will have more than one RHD location.
For the 3 that's US.
(No MIC RHD for Hong Kong for example)

For the Y, it wouldn't surprise me if it's all from Europe (believe theyve said UK Ys will come from Europe)
Let’s switch to LHD in Australia. Will make it easier for me to tap away at the MCU if I can use my dominant hand :)