Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Y LR in UK - cancel advise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I was super excited to get confirmation my Y LR enhanced was arriving 24th March, and found this site. I’m coming from an Enyaq. It is a company car through Leaseplan.

This site gave me the information about USS and Enhanced not being available, so went to Tesla this morning to check - no sensors confirmed.

I checked my order from Leaseplan and it confirmed parking sensors front and rear. I think I have 3 options:
1) Cancel order, and choose another car - stating not as spec.
2) Request the enhanced is removed (£45 per month) and see if they agree
3) Keep enhanced and wait to see if Vision arrives

My question is related to what a Tesla with no enhanced is like? Will I miss the features it offers? I can / have read the website but wanted user feedback if you can help?

Hi,

I was super excited to get confirmation my Y LR enhanced was arriving 24th March, and found this site. I’m coming from an Enyaq. It is a company car through Leaseplan.

This site gave me the information about USS and Enhanced not being available, so went to Tesla this morning to check - no sensors confirmed.

I checked my order from Leaseplan and it confirmed parking sensors front and rear. I think I have 3 options:
1) Cancel order, and choose another car - stating not as spec.
2) Request the enhanced is removed (£45 per month) and see if they agree
3) Keep enhanced and wait to see if Vision arrives

My question is related to what a Tesla with no enhanced is like? Will I miss the features it offers? I can / have read the website but wanted user feedback if you can help?
No offense but I have absolutely no idea what your taking about and I own 3 Teslas.

Assuming enhanced is enhanced autopilot, the only thing I would miss is having the car change lanes when I put the turn signal on. Without EAP I believe you must disengage AP then change lanes and re-engage.

I don’t find navigate on autopilot worth anything (it really sucks at exiting the freeways around here). Summon is a nice party trick, smart summon is a joke.

Assuming enhanced is enhanced autopilot, the only thing I would miss is having the car change lanes when I put the turn signal on. Without EAP I believe you must disengage AP then change lanes and re-engage.

I don’t find navigate on autopilot worth anything (it really sucks at exiting the freeways around here). Summon is a nice party trick, smart summon is a joke.
Cheers TRM - yes meant EAP, just lazy on keyboard.
That helps a lot, as it may be better to ask them to remove enhanced and save me £45 per month in lease costs

With basic AP, it will disengage when I lane change... as long as I signal in time. If I don't signal in time, it will think I'm drifting out of the lane and throw warning sounds. But as long as I signal, it just disengages with a less panicky ding.