Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You ever camped out in an air-conditioned heated tent with internet access?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the tinkerers at Tesla think like I do...
They really should strongly consider having the wall/window between the bed and the back seats fold/slide down for more than just hauling long things.
My Number one reason would be so with the tent deployed I could run the AC/Heater from the truck into the tent...
My number two reason I'll keep to myself. But there are more than just two reasons that it'd be so cool if Elon said "Make it so..."

• Love
Reactions: SeminoleFSU
580C2A81-8423-4BEB-B046-B67AB7EDC3C9.jpeg
Looks like temp Control, and possible access from second row.

• Love
Your wish is granted

Tesla Cybertruck owners will be able to “camp” in the truck bed, says Elon Musk

Tesla Cybertruck can turn into a Cybercamper? That’s most likely the case as CEO Elon Musk hints that the truck bed will be comfortable enough for camping even when the tonneau cover is closed because the Cybertruck’s climate control system will be able to pump cold or warm air into the enclosed space.

Additionally, Musk confirms that there might be partial access from the second-row seats to the Cybertruck’s bed.

• Love
Your wish is granted

Tesla Cybertruck owners will be able to “camp” in the truck bed, says Elon Musk

Tesla Cybertruck can turn into a Cybercamper? That’s most likely the case as CEO Elon Musk hints that the truck bed will be comfortable enough for camping even when the tonneau cover is closed because the Cybertruck’s climate control system will be able to pump cold or warm air into the enclosed space.

Additionally, Musk confirms that there might be partial access from the second-row seats to the Cybertruck’s bed.

So E;lon is my Genie... i should have wished for infinite wishes. Thanks

Also a good way to keep your pets in the back happy without having them destroy your cab.
I'm hoping they are on two different temperature controllers, you could then cool the bed more for transporting cold food, or deliver warm pizzas... ;-)

Bed access from the cab with a fold down rear seat would be excellent. You could then lay your head in the cab and look through the rear glass roof to sleep, whilst still having storage in the back of the bed for gear. With a pop top you could even do a double bunk setup...for the kids.