Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) - MODS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jebinc

Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
For the past three days, my original account (jebinc - 300 posts) seems to be locked for some unknown reason. I've sent several emails to the forum of the past several days asking for help, and no response. So, I created this account as a means to reach someone who can explain what's wrong with my original account. Thanks for letting me know and/or for resolving the issue with my original account.

All: Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what's the root cause of the issue?

Looks like your original account has been temporarily banned because you have a referral link in your signature. That's not allowed per the site's T&C. PM me or another moderator and I can work with you to get your account working but you will need to edit your signature to remove the link.

Looks like your original account has been temporarily banned because you have a referral link in your signature. That's not allowed per the site's T&C. PM me or anothe rmoderator and I can work with you to get your account working but you will need to edit your signature to remove the link.

Ah, but shouldn't I have received an email or message indicating such? I've seen/received nothing...