Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zen Auto - Help any recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m still in my 14 day cooling off however as they took over my order I can still see delivery and Tesla are communicating with me - interesting is my delivery date would actually be inside the 14 day cooling off however I imagine I can just waive the clause if they need me too

In the UK you can't legally waive the 14 day cooling off period.

Sadly, I doubt it - it's a statutory thing.

Just read through my agreement and looks like I can :)

If for any reason we have at your request delivered the Vehicle to you before the cancellation period has expired, then:-

• you must deliver the Vehicle to us at our above address unless we can tell you an address more convenient to you or we tell you we are collecting it from you, in which case you must make it available for us to collect. If you deliver the Vehicle to us, you will pay the costs of that delivery, namely, the cost of the fuel used on the journey. If we agree to collect it from you, you will pay us any costs we incur because you do not make it available for collection when we ask you to, but otherwise we will pay the

costs of collection;

• if you deliver the Vehicle to us, you must deliver it without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on

which you communicate your cancellation from the Hire Agreement to us. The deadline is met if you return the Vehicle before

the period of 14 days has expired.

If you requested us to deliver the Vehicle to you during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation from the Hire Agreement, in comparison with the full coverage of the Hire Agreement. This will include a cancellation fee to cover the cost to us of ordering the Vehicle to your order.