Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zenith Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
spoke to a guy at Tesla today at 9:45am

he says no vehicle assigned to me yet.

but i will be getting a delivery date in the next few weeks.

then the car will be delivered to me by the lease company

he also said that my lease company will send me details of my Tesla account so i can log in and see the information about my car.

also its possible to have two tesla accounts!!

this was confusing me because i had set up a tesla account previously to buy accessories

and was wondering why i had no information about my car on it whatsoever.

as for zenith they still say on my order form they are awaiting approval from my company!!

that’s 100% been done as I have a RN Number. and they say its definitely been ordered.

not great information coming from anyone involved at the moment its the unknown thats so frustrating.

wish i had bought a ford then i would not be looking forward to getting it so much lol

Just called Tesla with my RN.

They said "delivering showing as end of this month/early April". I asked if a car had been allocated and he said "not yet but we have a few more ships coming in this month".

Given what we know from all the other threads, ship tracking, VIN matching etc that doesn't give me much optimism to be honest! Sigh!

(RN was issued on 8 Jan 2020 for M3 SR+ in white, no add ons)

Got this from zenith today

Thank you for your email, sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with Tesla regarding your app.
Please see the below email with Tesla providing us with your RN number.
Unfortunately, the app is completely controlled by Tesla and Zenith do not have any visibility or control of this product. Our purchasing team have raised concerns with Tesla over this as other drivers are also receiving the same message as yourselves and they have advised that Tesla are not allowing drivers access to the app until they go to collect their vehicle and complete the full handover of the car.

Got the call today that I can pick up my Model 3 Performance in white at 11am on Monday.

I ordered through zenith on Feb 7th so this is a very quick turnaround!

I’ve got no Tesla account at all (had to speak to so many people to order a Tesla charger!!!) and my home charger is only being installed on Monday so let’s hope that goes smoothly!

Very exciting times.

Got the call today that I can pick up my Model 3 Performance in white at 11am on Monday.

I’ve got no Tesla account at all (had to speak to so many people to order a Tesla charger!!!) and my home charger is only being installed on Monday so let’s hope that goes smoothly!

Very exciting times.
So not being delivered to you? Strange as I thought all lease orders were now being delivered based on other posts on this forum!

Anyway, that's very soon, exciting!

So not being delivered to you? Strange as I thought all lease orders were now being delivered based on other posts on this forum!

Anyway, that's very soon, exciting!

I know, one of my colleagues ordered a week before me and is getting his delivered on Monday but I’m collecting mine. I’m not bothered either way!

I know, one of my colleagues ordered a week before me and is getting his delivered on Monday but I’m collecting mine. I’m not bothered either way!
Great news for you, That gives me some hope I will be hearing something soon. Just been informed I’m in for a minor surgery on sat so will be unable to drive for two week’s. Hopefully delivery timing will be another two weeks. My wife just cannot drive it first! Lol

Reactions: bhav

Very exciting times.
I was told by Tesla that it would be delivered to me but zenith are saying i will collect it??
Unfortunately it’s the issue of buying a car through a company that’s buying it through a company that buys it off a company.......if you get what I mean

I was told by Tesla that it would be delivered to me but zenith are saying i will collect it??
Unfortunately it’s the issue of buying a car through a company that’s buying it through a company that buys it off a company.......if you get what I mean

Yeah the whole process has been very frustrating, you get bounced from one company to the other with neither really telling you much! Literally the first contact I had from Tesla was the call to say come and get it on Monday!

Ordered 10th Feb. Initially Zenith portal showed delivery on 11/6, then 19/3 and today it changed to 13/3.

Is anyone with Zenith getting communication direct from Tesla (delivery text etc) or are delivery/collection arrangements coming from the lease company?

Cheers!

Ordered 10th Feb. Initially Zenith portal showed delivery on 11/6, then 19/3 and today it changed to 13/3.

Is anyone with Zenith getting communication direct from Tesla (delivery text etc) or are delivery/collection arrangements coming from the lease company?

Cheers!

Comms directly from Tesla, if I were you I’d phone them up yourself and ask for date/time.

I received a text direct from tesla today. Informing me that provisional delivery will be 16.3.
SR, standard car ordered with Zenith on the 16th of Jan, I believe it was ordered with Tesla within a couple of days after then.

Zenith site still states delivery on 7.4.

Ps, the text arrived on my personal phone which I provided on my tesla account when I created the account from the original "welcome to tesla" email. Zenith only have my work number which they havent contacted me on.

Hmm interesting - I'm in very similar scenario, SR+ white no add ons order with zenith on 30 Dec, actually submitted to Tesla on 8 Jan, and Zenith site currently days 28 March. But haven't heard anything from anyone yet. I'm hoping that's just because I actually want it in second half of March and not earlier but I didn't think Tesla dealt with orders like that...

Ordered SR+ Blue / Black late January. Zenith portal said 31/03 until today when it suddenly changed to 13/03. I received a text this evening from Tesla with Reg and confirming delivery to my home address on 13th. Happy days.

I’d have been a lot more concerned through this whole process if I hadn’t spoken to Tesla early on once I had my RN number. They were helpful throughout, confirming the boat my order was on (Morning Cara).

• Funny
Reactions: Graham R