Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salary sacrifice - Lex Auto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All. Just wondering if there are any lurkers on here who ordered through Lex Auto (salary sacrifice). I know that I can't get any order updates via the Tesla app as the car is legally owned by Lex so I was just wondering what other people's experience has been during the order process? I have an RN number (from 14/3) and Tesla say May/June eta but what happens in between order and delivery? Did you get a text with VIN / number plate or did you just get a text to say it's here with a delivery / pickup date? I'm not too fussed about the ETA and I don't want to keep hassling Tesla as I'm sure they're busy enough. Have ordered a black MYP with tow bar and black interior. Lex order status just says purchase order raised - they get a weekly spreadsheet from Tesla as far as I'm aware but I'm not expecting any meaningful from them anymore. Cheers all.

I lease (not salary sacrifice) from Lex Auto via a broker. From what I remember, the comms were all from Tesla, you'll get texts from Tesla saying set up an account. They'll text you when it's near to delivery time. You'll get the VIN and reg number texted to you. They sent me further texts about confirming delivery dates etc and it arrived on a trailer.

I lease (not salary sacrifice) from Lex Auto via a broker. From what I remember, the comms were all from Tesla, you'll get texts from Tesla saying set up an account. They'll text you when it's near to delivery time. You'll get the VIN and reg number texted to you. They sent me further texts about confirming delivery dates etc and it arrived on a trailer.
Nice one. Cheers