Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ZERO G WHEEL HELP/TRADE?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ctapiam3

@PLAIDTESLA FIND ME ON IG
Jan 21, 2019
Miami, FL
Hello all, first off let me start by saying i love this community.
i currently have 2019 tesla 3 performance with performance upgrade.
i won the referral wheels and put them on instantly as well as put on a couple more upgrades as you can see in the pic.
my problem is... i cant avoid potholes. i live in south florida and the stock 20inch rims i had i bent and now these i feel like are bent too. the ride quality is extremely rough and the ride comfort is not to my liking. i had a model 3 before on 18s and personally the ride was head over heals so much better.

i understand both have their traade offs but my question is can i put 235/40/20 tires on these zero g wheels? i feel like the extra cushion would help with my potholes issue atleast give it more support and better ride comfort.

ive been considering even going with 19inch rims and trade these zero g wheels for any 19s that would fit the Performance brakes. let me know pros and cons i really dislike the ride quality right now.

was even considering selling my 3 to get a model y cause of how annoying the ride comfort is.

tesla (2).jpg