Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zero-G wheels have different offsets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please let me know what spacers are needed for an M3P and having ET40mm
you will not need any, I just installed +40mm offset zero G wheels on my 2021 m3p with no spacers. I bought spacers, just waiting for them to come in but in the meantime I am having no issues. A spacer would look better in terms of visual looks, but are not absolutely necessary to install on the car. Clears factory performance brakes and knuckle

• Informative
Reactions: randmness
you will not need any, I just installed +40mm offset zero G wheels on my 2021 m3p with no spacers. I bought spacers, just waiting for them to come in but in the meantime I am having no issues. A spacer would look better in terms of visual looks, but are not absolutely necessary to install on the car. Clears factory performance brakes and knuckle
Can you please share your pics how do these look for 40mm offset and if they are a bit inwards compared to the 34mm ones

FYI. Hope everyone knows that the zero g wheels are the exact same weight as the Ubers. So aside from the different look, basically no advantage from a performance point of view to buy these. Better off saving the money to get a set of lightweight forged wheels (like apex v5rs in 20x9)

• Informative
Reactions: phantasms