Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALES UPDATE:

We intend to have deals available to our customers, however we are running low on inventory and are very close to running out of stock. Therefore, any customers looking to take advantage of these deals feel free to hold off on purchasing until we make these deals available in the coming week or 2. The moment we receive our restocks, we will post the specials on the forums for you all to take advantage of. Currently it's looking like a restock to the interior mats will be in the coming in 1-2 weeks (hopefully sooner), and the front trunk/rear sub trunk coming this weekend. We intend to have deals for ALL PRODUCTS (that have plenty of inventory for all to take advantage of). We deeply regret that we couldn't restock in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday specifically, we'll just have specials a few days late :)

Thank you everyone for your support & interest. Have a great holiday season with your friends and loved ones.
Ian
LDCRS

Reactions: BamaRed
on another note...
🚨New product alert 🚨
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box

Compatible with LDCRS Mats.

We've been working on Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Boxes that are specifically designed to be compatible with your LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats.

We anticipate them to be available early January. Sign up using the link below to be notified when they are available, and as always receive a special launch discount.

https://mailchi.mp/ldcrs/j7m3lq6o5h

The LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box is a hidden seat box set that provides convenient storage for your everyday items, valuables, kids items/toys, drinks, cleaning supplies, shoes, hats and much more, making this one of the best Tesla Model Y Accessories 2023 2022 2021 2020 for your car. Our product is designed to fit perfectly in your Tesla Model Y. Manufactured with high quality material and great attention to detail, our under seat storage box is easy to install and will serve you well for years to come. We have designed the LDCRS accessory bin to specifically be compatible with our LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! NOTE: May not fit all 3D/Raised floor mats due to the clearance of the box. Get the most out of your Model Y. The exterior materials are color and texture matched specifically to be seamless in your cars interior. Tesla under seat storage Model Y is made from a durable hard plastic construction and designed to fit seamlessly into the space between the driver and passenger seat for easy access. The LDCRS Under Seat Storage Box is a convenient and versatile way to organize your car's interior! This under seat box keeps your things securely stowed away, and gives you additional storage space within arms reach to any passenger, making it very a convenient and essential Tesla Model Y accessory.

• PERFECT FIT GUARANTEED - LDCRS Tesla Model Y under seat storage was designed specifically for your Tesla Model Y 2023 2022 2021 2020. Best of all, this Tesla under seat basket was designed to be compatible with LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! The accessory bin measures 14.57 x 9.06 x 3.94 inches. Perfect fit guaranteed! *may not fit all 3D/raised floor mats*
  • PRIVACY LID INCLUDED - Keep your items and valuables safe and secure from prying eyes. You can store your items in our Tesla seat organizer and be assured that they are safe and hidden out of sight!
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Our Tesla seat storage tray is suitable for both the front and rear of each of the driver and passenger seats. LDCRS underseat storage tray fits seamlessly underneath your seats and is securely fastened to stay in place. Does not interfere with airflow of your floor vents.
  • VERSATILE - Under seat box is perfect for conveniently storing valuables, cleaning supplies, kids items/toys, shoes, drinks, hats and much more! It's a versatile under-seat consoles that you'll never want to live without again!
  • EASY TO INSTALL - This unique box seat storage Model Y can be installed in seconds and will provide you with a great place to store your daily items and valuables.
  • MINIMALISTIC AND HEAVY DUTY - High quality materials ensure durable under seat storage to keep your items, as well as the simplistic aesthetic that matches the immaculate interior of a Tesla Model Y.

1mainx1.jpg
2_driver_empty.jpg

3_rear_toys.jpg
4_Rear_driver.jpg
5_compatible.jpg
6_USES.jpg
5_REAR_WIDE_BOTH_SETOF2.jpg
7_ALL_SEATS.jpg
8_before_after.jpg
10_cleaningsupplies.jpg

PERFECT FIT GUARANTEED - LDCRS Tesla Model Y under seat storage was designed specifically for your Tesla Model Y 2023 2022 2021 2020. Best of all, this Tesla under seat basket was designed to be compatible with LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! The accessory bin measures 14.57 x 9.06 x 3.94 inches. Perfect fit guaranteed! *may not fit all 3D/raised floor mats*
Does it fit tight enough under the seat that it won't slide forward when braking? (That is a problem I had with a different brand.)

Does it fit tight enough under the seat that it won't slide forward when braking? (That is a problem I had with a different brand.)
Long time no talk, Mike! Hope all is well my friend.
During our development and testing we can confirm that they do fit snug and secure underneath the seats. We did notice it to fit more snug installed in the rear of the seat than a front installation but regardless we didn't have any issues with sliding forward in any configuration. While we don't anticipate any issues, upon launch we will definitely keep our eyes out for any and all feedback to ensure we can deliver great products, along with unmatched customer service.

Ian
LDCRS

Reactions: MP3Mike
Restock Update:
Front Trunk & Rear Sub Trunk is now available once again on Amazon!
FYI before you buy right away: We will definitely have Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals for this product as it will have enough inventory for all to take advantage of.
We will contact those who signed up to the notification list by tomorrow, as well as send out any deals on the forums.

AMAZON LINK:
https://amzn.to/3Vd7csq

0_Main_Image copy.jpg
1_Frunk_Stays.jpg
2_Frunk copy.jpg

Restock Update:
Front Trunk & Rear Sub Trunk is now available once again on Amazon!
FYI before you buy right away: We will definitely have Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals for this product as it will have enough inventory for all to take advantage of.
We will contact those who signed up to the notification list by tomorrow, as well as send out any deals on the forums.

AMAZON LINK:
https://amzn.to/3Vd7csq

View attachment 876119View attachment 876120View attachment 876121

Will your availability announcement tomorrow include the ability to get the full 2023 Model Y set (Driver and passenger, second row, cargo area, frunk, and sub trunk) in a Black Friday priced bundle set?

While we’re at it, will you offer that full mat set with the two underseat bin set as well?

Thank you

(Yes, I’m signed up on the notification list)

Will your availability announcement tomorrow include the ability to get the full 2023 Model Y set (Driver and passenger, second row, cargo area, frunk, and sub trunk) in a Black Friday priced bundle set?

While we’re at it, will you offer that full mat set with the two underseat bin set as well?

Thank you

(Yes, I’m signed up on the notification list)
TLDR;
If you can hold out 4-5 weeks, we'll offer sales on all products. If not, reference the below advice.

To be perfectly honest, we don't think we can offer a Black Friday discount on the entire set simply because we'll likely be out of stock by black friday comes. We will still have a "black friday" sale but at a later date make up for the out of stock issues. However, that's the primary reason, low & out of stock products, unfortunate but that's the reality. BUT while there's still stock, there's still a regular bundled discount available. Amazon.com As you can see at the moment there's only 11 left of these, hence by the time next week rolls around they'll be gone.

Depending on what you're looking for here's our honest advice if your looking for the best deals!
  • "I'm patient, don't worry!" - Sweet, our inventory will fully be stocked in 4-5 weeks (ALL MATS) - We'll give black friday equivalent deals at that time.
  • "I want all the mats, now!" - Go for the regular bundled discount (11 left) Amazon.com
  • "Just the Trunk mats please" - Low on stock, these guys won't be fully restocked for 4-5 weeks - Wait it out 4-5 weeks.
  • "Just Frunk/rear sub trunk?" - We just fully restocked, they'll be on sale next week. Wait till Black Friday
  • "How about interior only?" - Running quite low on inventory, no day of black friday sales will be offered, but black friday equivalent deals, available in 2 weeks. - Wait 2 weeks for sale.
As for the under seat bin, they are being manufactured now and will be available in early January!

Last edited:
TLDR;
If you can hold out 4-5 weeks, we'll offer sales on all products. If not, reference the below advice.

To be perfectly honest, we don't think we can offer a Black Friday discount on the entire set simply because we'll likely be out of stock by black friday comes. We will still have a "black friday" sale but at a later date make up for the out of stock issues. However, that's the primary reason, low & out of stock products, unfortunate but that's the reality. BUT while there's still stock, there's still a regular bundled discount available. Amazon.com As you can see at the moment there's only 11 left of these, hence by the time next week rolls around they'll be gone.

Depending on what you're looking for here's our honest advice if your looking for the best deals!
  • "I'm patient, don't worry!" - Sweet, our inventory will fully be stocked in 4-5 weeks (ALL MATS) - We'll give black friday equivalent deals at that time.
  • "I want all the mats, now!" - Go for the regular bundled discount (11 left) Amazon.com
  • "Just the Trunk mats please" - Low on stock, these guys won't be fully restocked for 4-5 weeks - Wait it out 4-5 weeks.
  • "Just Frunk/rear sub trunk?" - We just fully restocked, they'll be on sale next week. Wait till Black Friday
  • "How about interior only?" - Running quite low on inventory, no day of black friday sales will be offered, but black friday equivalent deals, available in 2 weeks. - Wait 2 weeks for sale.
As for the under seat bin, they are being manufactured now and will be available in early January!
Great advice, thank you for taking the time to provide thorough information for decision making 👍🏻

I'm interested in a full set for my 2023 MY that I'll pick up on Nov 29th. When do you think it'll be back in stock ? I'm ok with buying them separately as well if that's needed. it looks like your full set bundle is OOS on amazon.

How about the cover for the 2nd row's back? Thanks.

I'm interested in a full set for my 2023 MY that I'll pick up on Nov 29th. When do you think it'll be back in stock ? I'm ok with buying them separately as well if that's needed. it looks like your full set bundle is OOS on amazon.

How about the cover for the 2nd row's back? Thanks.
For the interior set, we should be in stock by next week and will be offering sales for missing the Black Friday sales

Looks like we have our first confirmation of LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats (interior) fitting without issues for the 2023 Model Y's! We have an additional customer that will confirm as well, in addition to confirming the front trunk/rear trunk/rear sub trunk mats!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!
Here’s the pics from my 2023 MYLR, PA026*** (Austin).

I would like to see these go higher up into the front footwells, and I need a solution for the center console carpeted sides, but overall seems like a snug accurate fit.

Waiting still on the last three pieces to arrive this week: cargo, Frunk, sub trunk.

Thank you for confirming the fitment for 2023 Model Y! Thank you as well for the feedback. I believe you are referring to the dead pedal on the driver side, correct? Usually we recommend to remove any of the OEM carpets, however, if you are just speaking, generally, that is something we could consider for future updates. We are very happy that they’re seem to be no issues with the 2023 model!

You’re welcome. Nice mats, I like the way they fit. First and second row textile mats are removed and these grip well on the base carpet.

I’ll confirm the other three pieces when I get them. Also I’ll be watching for the underseat bins when they’re ready to order.

Thanks!

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL IS LIVE
TMC EXCLUSIVE - Follow the link below to receive 15% off LDCRS Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk mats, now through Cyber Monday!
AMAZON LINK

As mentioned previously we are out of stock of the interior and trunk mats. But this deal will also apply once we get those in stock!

Looks like we have our first confirmation of LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats (interior) fitting without issues for the 2023 Model Y's! We have an additional customer that will confirm as well, in addition to confirming the front trunk/rear trunk/rear sub trunk mats!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!
Can confirm as well the front/passenger and rear passengers all seem to fit well. They are bit snug, but I like them that way so they do not move. Can agree it would be nice if they went a touch higher, but I am pleased with the fittment too. Already had a few compliments from the detail shop and family.

Now just need the trunk ones when they come in stock.

We have received confirmation that the trunk mats will be delivered to the Amazon warehouse on 12/16!
This means that the full bundle will be available at that time as well.

*Note: We have a few shipments of the trunk mat to various Amazon warehouses, this initial shipment is rather small so they may go out of stock before the other shipments arrive the following week*

15% off all LDCRS Products will still be active through the end of this year due to missing Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
15% off All LDCRS Products

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaRed