Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 week after delivery couldn't be happier 2 x 2023 Model Y Performance red and blue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldnt decide on color so we bought them both they were perfect on delivery and the first week with them has been great..
20230729_081806.jpg
20230729_081753.jpg

Couldnt decide on color so we bought them both they were perfect on delivery and the first week with them has been great..View attachment 962370View attachment 962371
I’m envious! Not to be confused with jealous. Lol. Just got initiated with Tesla last week when I rented a model Y. Will definitely be the next car I purchase. Congratulations on your dual purchase.

Reactions: cdub
Congratulations on your two purchases!

I currently own a 2023 M3 RWD and really enjoy it 😎 I’m hopping to save up for a MY within a few years.

I never understood why there are so many Tesla haters out their that would key them. But it makes since to me now. After running into this thread; any non-Tesla owners will think we are the most in your face, bragging people on earth 😂 And those of us who could only afford a M3 or maybe a used one, get keyed because they don’t know you can get one below 30 grand with incentives, so they think we are rich and snobby 🤑

We also may appear as the new kids (new money) appearing on the block 😎

Hey nothing we Tesla owners can do I guess, but it would make it easier not to seem so boastful.

It’s already happening, Tesla is becoming the people’s car quickly, especially once the cheaper Tesla comes out.

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek