Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100,000+ Miles living in ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharger-less North Dakota. >200miles from any charger and nearly 400 miles in the direction I travel most (East). The car has been/is awesome and I'm excited for 100,000 more(crossed 100k Friday night), just please install those SCs "coming in 2015" ;)

Maybe, just maybe we will be the first state 100% V3, not a consolation prize, but I'll take what I can get! Hopefully see many of you on this forum at the Sound of Silence Rally in Custer SD in May!

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    995.4 KB · Views: 99
Supercharger-less North Dakota. >200miles from any charger and nearly 400 miles in the direction I travel most (East). The car has been/is awesome and I'm excited for 100,000 more(crossed 100k Friday night), just please install those SCs "coming in 2015" ;)

Maybe, just maybe we will be the first state 100% V3, not a consolation prize, but I'll take what I can get! Hopefully see many of you on this forum at the Sound of Silence Rally in Custer SD in May!
Not only have you driven 100, 000 miles yourself, you have helped many other Tesla drivers, me included, to get through the North Dakota Supercharger desert, giving our cars a drink of juice to get us by. Thank you, and maybe this year Elon will feel your pain and make "coming in 2019" true. Hey, it could happen! 100% V3 in 2019!

What day does the rally normally take place? I'm excited to finally take part this year!

Also you are a brave man being such an early adaptor up here! I know I'm showing up a bit late but the more the better, ND needs some EV and Tesla love. Trying to get as many people to buy one as I can, I've found just letting them drive it blows everyone away. Think my wife and I might start saving up for an X in the future, hoping they do a refresh to make it a bit similar to the Model 3 interior a bit like the eletrek article hinted at last year.

Reactions: lightfoot3b