Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100 score but only drove 36 miles. Think I should stop driving today/tomorrow and lock the score in? Or do I need more miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah! Woke up to this news of second wave of roll outs.. I’ve been a 100 since Sunday afternoon but just last night I got hit with aggressive turning and knocked me to overall 99… so I missed my ticket for FSDBeta roll out again.

I just needed 5 more miles to go back to 100 and I figure I’ll make it today since more likely updates get pushed on fridays. What’s strange is that the invites went out on a Thursday night midnight instead of Friday midnight…

This last 7 days are gonna be so long…

Nice! I am curious what the best way to add miles is with the lowest risk to the score.

Is it better to drive a small number of miles each day, or do one long freeway trip in AP?
Hey, I was wondering about this as well. Did you end up doing just long freeway drives? I have about 50 miles with 100 score. I missed the release cut off last week. Planning on putting another 50-60 miles. That should do it from your experience yeah?