Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available $100 Shipped. Model 3 MPP Comfort Springs (upgraded to Sport coils).

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swapped from Comfort to Sport coils in my MPP Coilovers kit. MPP mentioned that they occasionally get people with the Sport kit wanting the Comforts for a softer ride, so I figured I’d put them up here.

I am in eastern NM so I am sure there is zero local market to not have to ship. I expect shipping will be around $50-60 so I am not making a lot off of them, compared to the $400 one would spend buying these directly from MPP.

They do have about 20k miles on them.
IMG_3702.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jesse_le
The rear coils are 96mm on the bottom and ~72mm ID on the top.

I would NOT describe them as “universal” or anything. They are definitely designed to fit this vehicle**

**Not that this is the only vehicle with pigtail coils ir coils of these diameters, but I want to emphasize they are not universal, standard-sized coils. (I have built suspensions on other vehicles based on “length / rate / size” and these are not really those coils!)

Thanks. I’m asking because I purchased MPP spring arms to go with my comfort coilovers from 2020. The website says that the arms work with all their coil over springs but they don’t with mine - because mine are 70 mm id on the top but much larger on the bottom and won’t fit into the spring arms. I was hoping to find a set of comfort springs that were 70 mm on both top and bottom so I could use the spring arms.

Reactions: Lindenwood
I swapped from Comfort to Sport coils in my MPP Coilovers kit. MPP mentioned that they occasionally get people with the Sport kit wanting the Comforts for a softer ride, so I figured I’d put them up here.

I am in eastern NM so I am sure there is zero local market to not have to ship. I expect shipping will be around $50-60 so I am not making a lot off of them, compared to the $400 one would spend buying these directly from MPP.

They do have about 20k miles on them.
View attachment 950762
Text me plz, will buy them, 9495278354. PayPal goods and services ready.

Thanks. I’m asking because I purchased MPP spring arms to go with my comfort coilovers from 2020. The website says that the arms work with all their coil over springs but they don’t with mine - because mine are 70 mm id on the top but much larger on the bottom and won’t fit into the spring arms. I was hoping to find a set of comfort springs that were 70 mm on both top and bottom so I could use the spring arms.
Hey there, I wanted to clear up some confusion!

The page for this product clearly states multiple times that you will either need to choose the 70mm springs to include with the arms (there is a dropdown option when you are ordering) or source your own 70mm springs. The springs that come in our coilover kits are designed for the stock spring arms, so they do not work in the LW spring arm.

Lightweight Rear Spring Arms for Tesla Model 3

Description​

NOTE: Different rear springs are required to use this kit. Please select the spring you’d like to use! Only select “No” if you will be sourcing your own springs or if you are purchasing the MPP.R Super Sport spring kit!

If you'd like to order the 70mm Comfort springs separately, that is not a problem at all. Just shoot us an email and we can make a custom order for your springs!

Thanks for clarifying, MPP. I really love your products and have a bunch of your stuff. I was also being careful with my words. That said, on your spring perch page, you say the following :

NOTE: These arms will only work if you have a 70mm coilover upper spring perch already. If you’re using our MPP Coilovers, they will work, and the only item required for installation will be rear springs.

Note the phrase “they will work” this was confusing to me. To me, it meant that if I already had your coil overs, the spring arms would work. This is not the case.

I think you should consider rewording this to say something like, “If you already have our coil over kit, you’ll have to purchase different rear springs that are compatible with these arms.”

To be clear, I love MPP and will keep ordering from you. You’ve been nothing short of amazing with your product quality and customer service but your website wording confused me.