Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14-50 adaptor for Roadster UMC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a proud owner of a "new to me" 2010 Roadster Sport. The car came with the 240 Mobile Charger but it's missing the adaptor to plug it in to the wall.
Just curious if there are any Roadster owners in the SF Bay Area near Peninsula that have the 14-50 adaptor for the Roadster UMC I can borrow? Apparently Burlingame Tesla doesn't have it in stock and they suggest I order it. I just want to test out the UMC I have to make sure it's not dead before I order the adaptor from Tesla. Don't want to end up with a $100 paper weight.

I cam come to you. Just need to plug it in to see if it start charging. Be happy to buy you coffee for your trouble.
Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's currently charging with the 120v. 1 day driving around the bay takes 2-3 nights to charge...
I also tried Palo Alto Tesla. No luck in the service department having the adaptor to test. They told me to order it online... Might just order it to see.

Welcome to TMC and congrats on your Roadster acquisition, @beefchowmein! Photos pls. We love photos!

FWIW, buying online would be the way to go as the adapters were out of stock for a while but seem to be available now along with a number of other previously sold out parts as discussed here.
Adapters_1024x1024.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak