Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

167 miles on my first full charge on 85 !!! woowhoo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi, Gordon:

glad you are here on the forum.....We need to break the Tesla stereotype !! hooning is good for the Tesla crowd !!

on my 85, car has a lot of low end, but falls on its face on high end... expected, but kinda disappointing. hopefully your P85 is quicker....

see my other thread on panel gaps. is yours as bad as mine ? that's the first thing everybody sees when walking up to my car. Yugo is the first word everybody had....including Oli. something is seriously wrong when racers are complaining about panel gaps...

Since you hijacked your own thread...

My P85 pulls really hard to at least 100 (I've only flogged it to about 105 so far).

The panel gaps were quite nice on mine - you'd need calipers and a reason to be crabby to find anything. But my front passenger seat belt has a twist in it, which causes passengers to think they are being punked after several attempts to plug the thng in right.

I'm still confused by this combination of data:
- 85 kWh battery pack
- "full charge" (90%?)
- 62.2 kWh spent
- 7 rated remaining
- 159.9 mi travelled
- 389 Wh/mi

Perhaps this cold really is getting to me.

I'm still confused by this combination of data:
- 85 kWh battery pack
- "full charge" (90%?)
- 62.2 kWh spent
- 7 rated remaining
- 159.9 mi travelled
- 389 Wh/mi

Perhaps this cold really is getting to me.

I'm with you Brianman. I look at it very "confused-like". The numbers just don't seem to add up for me.

I regularly see well over 200 miles from a standard charge when driving (even in cold weather). Normally it's around 220 with spirited driving. I loose about 20-30 miles of rated range with my driving habits, envionrment, and ass-hattery.