Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New update? Same recap in the notes - fiddled around a little with anything that I saw that could have been a fix and I found that the FWD when opened inside now have the option after opening partway to continue to open all the way, which wasn't showing up the first time.

Since there are no notes for what the patch was for, does anyone else see anything else?

Hi,

I receive the 17.11.10 update today and I am extremely worried since them:

- Navigator it's crazy and don't locate correctly the car
- App don't locate the car
- Summon is not working
- Autopilot don't work in highways as don't recognize the road and limit the speed to 50kmh
- No autolane changes

All of this worked perfectly on 17.11.3...

• Disagree
Reactions: Snerruc
Hi,

- Summon is not working
- Autopilot don't work in highways as don't recognize the road and limit the speed to 50kmh
- No autolane changes

Just like with your PC, first answer is going to be: Did you reboot? Because the only thing we know different between the two releases is the X FWD door UI issue.

Hi,

- Summon is not working
- No autolane changes

Reboot and if still all these problems contact service right away. All the things you list work great on mine before and after.

I like this thread because it's not about complaining, rather learning, and as a previous AP! owner, I find it more constructive to quantify how close AP2 (parity) is to AP1 today. Not a complete list is attached, and for reference only.

For example, I understand FOB & Apple Watch (Remote S) summons, are not supported in Europe (though iPhone APP is).........

17.11.10 Items.jpg

Hi,

- Summon is not working
- No autolane changes

Your in European mode (short minded laws)

upgrade today 17.11.3 -> 17.11.10

Happened to be in the car (AP1) doing some work whilst the upgrade took place.
Did notice a lot of stages to the upgrade, many more than I have seen for some other upgrades.

So possibly quite a collection of small changes to numerous modules, even if the user doesn't percieve much difference.

App didnt notify me again though, haven't received any update notifications on Android since the new app UI

I noticed after this update, AP detected cars that were stopped ahead, much earlier now. Before they are even displayed on the IC the car was slowing down. This AP update underperformed the previous version on a few regularly traveled roads I take, perhaps re learning.