Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17-23 Highland Headlight/Front Retrofit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know someone will attempt this retrofit once parts hit the market. Looks there are some changes to the front main support and underneath the frunk tub. Shouldn’t be too difficult besides the headlight wiring, unless it can be activated in the software. I know Hannshow or someone will have to come out of with a conversion probably. Who knows I might be the first…
*Fenders
*Crash beam/headlight support bracket
*Headlights
*Front bumper(holes drilled for ultrasonic sensors)
*Custom headlight wiring harness
*Misc fasteners/brackets

I believe that the 2024 Model 3 Highland's hood is also different from the 2017-2023 Model 3.

2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland - Hood changed .jpg

The front doors are also slightly different to match the different design around the fender side repeater cameras. The highland doors have the extra hook on the bottom into the chassis so they’re not going to fit without a lot of work.

That’s assuming if the pre-highland computer can even control the highland headlights.

Also figure all those parts and paint will probably be close to $10k if not more. If you can even get the parts in the first place. Might as well just sell it and buy the new car.

Reactions: Technokrat
I know someone will attempt this retrofit once parts hit the market. Looks there are some changes to the front main support and underneath the frunk tub. Shouldn’t be too difficult besides the headlight wiring, unless it can be activated in the software. I know Hannshow or someone will have to come out of with a conversion probably. Who knows I might be the first…
*Fenders
*Crash beam/headlight support bracket
*Headlights
*Front bumper(holes drilled for ultrasonic sensors)
*Custom headlight wiring harness
*Misc fasteners/brackets
If you attempt keep us posted!