Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 Plaid Retrofit matrix headlights & tilt screen help please!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty slammed with work this week so I haven't really had time to write up a step by step with pictures etc. I've also been hesitating with being super verbose on the public forums, even though realistically Tesla knows people are doing this. The few people who have PM'd me for instructions I did send reasonably detailed instructions.

I'm pretty slammed with work this week so I haven't really had time to write up a step by step with pictures etc. I've also been hesitating with being super verbose on the public forums, even though realistically Tesla knows people are doing this. The few people who have PM'd me for instructions I did send reasonably detailed instructions.
Understandable bud, if you have anytime in the near future please send me a cut/paste of previous instructions via DM. Much appreciate the community support!

Reactions: interbear99
Would love to get your instructions via DM if you don't mind

thank you!!

For those interested in renting Media Converter kits, could you please DM me your desired cost of the rental?
I will assume this places shipping costs both ways on the renter. Having already discussed with another member here, I would suggest a deposit that secures the value of your gear and refund the appropriate amount at the completion of the loan period. (i.e. Deposit $150 and then refund all but the cost of renting once returned.)
Recommend the price be attractive enough to encourage participation in renting vice just getting your own gear.

Since I am the only one asking publicly at the moment, I volunteer as tribute to put together a list of those willing to rent out their gear and any requirements you stipulate (ie. rent for a period of a wk, extra charge for longer time) . If you do or do not want to be added to the public list please let me know. I will only share your user name from this forum for that list unless otherwise discussed.

And along those lines, any thoughts on a group account to access Toolbox?

Reactions: misc3r