Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 inch Aftermarket Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T Sportline has the Falcon wheel available with tires and w/o
Tesla Model Y 19

Here's what they look like on my car.
Red Bull.jpg

19 x 8.5 45mm offset. Yep, Vredestein Quatrac Pros. So far I love them! I'm going to write a review on them. So far, quieter and more range than the Bridgestone Quietracks I returned. The Quatracs are supposed to have higher rolling resistance than the Quiettracks, but so far that is not the case. I'm going to get 500 miles on them before I write them up.

I'm a little curious, not very knowledgeable on the tire department, so please forgive my ignorance.
Have a few questions.
1. What sized tires would work on 19x8.5 wheels
2. The stock wheels offset is 45. Going to something like a 35 / 40, does it cause interferences during tire motion?
3. I'm looking for a set of winter wheels. I'm super confused on tire sizes. Looking at following options
a. 19x8.5
b. 19x9
What tire sizes and offsets would you guys recommend that would be okay to use ?

@Hunter_91

1. While I believe you may lose handling and drivability on an 8.5" width wheel, I've always like this site: www.willtheyfit.com

2. +10mm offset to the outside doesn't change a whole lot from a daily driving driveability and handling standpoint. ie. 19x9.5+45 ---> 19x9.5+35 will move the entire wheel/tire assembly 10mm outwards.

3. 19x9.5 between +45 to +35 should be ok on a 255/45/19 104 load winter tire.

A 19x9.0 between a +35 to +25 should also be ok on the same tire, however handling might change. Physical fitment wise, there should be no issues.

Seem like @Tsportline has winter solutions, but it says backordered on the tire until Jan =(

Tesla Model Y 19" TSV Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Winter Tire Package - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories

Reactions: jmb12
I was wondering exactly the same thing - in this case there is no advantage in buying a tire and wheel package with mounted tires, as for installing the TMPS you'll need to take the tires off and remount and balance them again. Unless there's a way around that, which seems unlikely to me.

I have decided to get Martian wheels. A few questions
1. Does anyone know if Tesla will install?
2. Getting TPMS sensors. Does Tesla program them to my Y?