Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Model Y Gemini's on Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like everything about the model Y Gemini's. My SRY came with them and they were great.
I got a set with the Sotto's for my MYP, and am impressed with the improved ride and that the loss in handling wasn't as bad as I was anticipating.
(I put studded hakka's on my 3 and drives so badly you have to be careful, but will go through anything.)

I would like to use the Y Gemini's on my 3. Besides having to get the right TPMS, what other issues need to be considered?
Any of you tire/wheel experts have any suggestions or experience with this?

I really like everything about the model Y Gemini's. My SRY came with them and they were great.
I got a set with the Sotto's for my MYP, and am impressed with the improved ride and that the loss in handling wasn't as bad as I was anticipating.
(I put studded hakka's on my 3 and drives so badly you have to be careful, but will go through anything.)

I would like to use the Y Gemini's on my 3. Besides having to get the right TPMS, what other issues need to be considered?
Any of you tire/wheel experts have any suggestions or experience with this?
Performance 3 or non? You will need 5mm spacers if Performance. Otherwise, just make sure to select tires with the correct overall diameter.