Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Rim for the Model x ??? like the one from Model S ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have new driving the S with 19" rim, consider noise, ride and tire replacement cost are better! I always think and feel thicker the tires get the better the ride would be and especially the noise level and comforts... 20" or 22" tires looks cool, but wear out fast... and higher cost to replace. Still safety issues are considered, anyone had compared 19" 20" and 22" ???

The winter set for the X online shows a 19" wheel. Is this the same size/pattern as the S?

Outfit your Model X with 19" Cyclone Tesla wheels, Pirelli Scorpion winter-rated tires, and tire pressure sensors for the icy months ahead. Assembly and installation are included in the price.

This package includes:
· (4) 19X8.5 Cyclone wheels
· (4) 265/50/19 - Pirelli Scorpion Winter· (4) Tire pressure sensors
· (4) Tesla logo wheel caps

Thanks Jack, I just sent checked the site, "S" has 245/45 R19 tire, about the Rim spec 19 x 8.0 vs 19 x 8.5 with $2k in price different for X!... I like the S rim style better, anyway don't know if compatible with 265/50 R19? consider all seasons tires for SoCal driving condition...