Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" wheels that are confirmed to fit the P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, I see 18, 19, and 20" tires on the Tesla Shop... don't remember them being there last time I looked (or did I just not notice?)

All 3 sizes say they are NOT compatible with the AWD+Performance+PUP cars.

The underlined part is interesting because of the 20” wheels on Tesla’s site mentioning their not comparable with P3D+ as well. It would be odd (though anything is possible with Tesla) that the 20” wheels sold on the PUP Model 3 are different than those sold on the Tesla store.

I’m sure I am grasping at straws, but my fingers are crossed that whoever updated the website got sloppy and applied the change to all 3 pages when they only meant to have the 18” page updated.

Reactions: 2much3time
There are the Titan 7 wheels that are discussed on a group buy post here. Fully forged 18" and 19" options that are supposed to be compatible with the performance upgrade package.

But they are relatively expensive if you just want extra rims for a winter tire set. Not only that, it's a 3-4 month manufacturing time so winter will pretty much be over by the time you get them.

Titan 7 for Tesla | Evasive Motorsports

The underlined part is interesting because of the 20” wheels on Tesla’s site mentioning their not comparable with P3D+ as well. It would be odd (though anything is possible with Tesla) that the 20” wheels sold on the PUP Model 3 are different than those sold on the Tesla store.

I’m sure I am grasping at straws, but my fingers are crossed that whoever updated the website got sloppy and applied the change to all 3 pages when they only meant to have the 18” page updated.

Yeah that'd be downright bizarre.

The fact the P+ 20s where the 235s made sense mainly becuase it let Tesla use an existing off-the-shelf part instead of adding even more complexity to MFG and supply chain... If there were actually 2 different M3 20" sport wheels that'd be nuts.