Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 x Schedule departure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stats looks like it may help? We

Attachments

• E45EDF1A-A093-42D4-90D3-9639275B6A87.png
    E45EDF1A-A093-42D4-90D3-9639275B6A87.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 162
  • D664F28F-9E7A-4847-862D-38F926FB971A.png
    D664F28F-9E7A-4847-862D-38F926FB971A.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 94
(understanding what schedule departure does and why)

Just curious would it be possible to have one schedule in the AM before work and PM after work as I am plugged at both locations.
I was just coming on here to ask the same thing! I hate that I have to pick one or the other. Now I have to decide which one I'm more likely to forget doing. I guess I could set an alert on my watch to remind me for the AM departure.

Wow, I really need to start paying attention to what this app can do. I got it when I bought my car, but then I stopped using it. I mainly use the stock Tesla app. But wow!!! There's a Widget!!

What is the practical usage of this anyway? Just plug your car in when you arrive at home or work right?
The idea is to have the vehicle freshly charged and the heat or ac on running off of shore power so not to have to precondition the car on battery. When you depart on a freshly charged battery it's usually warm enough during cold weather that there is more regen so to capture more power when stopping. This helps by not relying so much on brakes.

The idea is to have the vehicle freshly charged and the heat or ac on running off of shore power so not to have to precondition the car on battery. When you depart on a freshly charged battery it's usually warm enough during cold weather that there is more regen so to capture more power when stopping. This helps by not relying so much on brakes.
Ahh ok thank you very much!. I was thinking it was more for off peak rate charging, etc.