Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled Departure and Off Peak Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

slobs2

Nov 18, 2023
USA
I understand scheduled departure vs off peak charging but I’m noticing odd consistent behavior. I have scheduled departure set for 7 am weekdays and off peak ending at 7:15 daily. Works perfect Monday through Friday. On the weekend, the car will not charge overnight. I use Tessie and it show when the car should start charging but it doesn’t. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

I understand scheduled departure vs off peak charging but I’m noticing odd consistent behavior. I have scheduled departure set for 7 am weekdays and off peak ending at 7:15 daily. Works perfect Monday through Friday. On the weekend, the car will not charge overnight. I use Tessie and it show when the car should start charging but it doesn’t. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
If you scheduled departure works 5 of 7 days count your lucky stars. Only way I could make it come close to it working was changing my departure time to 60 minutes before I planed to depart. Even then, it was 5% to 10% short when I left.

Upvote 0