Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 Year Tesla Service Agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe for tesla. My i3 has a bad habit of eating the AC compressor and trashing the entire AC system. 8K is the average repair bill. So for some I think it could well be worth it
Too bad we can never know who “some” will be. There’s no extended warranty that isn’t profitable to the provider, at the customers collective expense. It’s insurance for those who can‘t afford to ‘self insure’.

Personally, extended warranty is bs, what ever is going happen will happen during the first row year of the car ownership. Tesla has become pretty reliable hence everyone is buying them now bs ice vehicle’s. I had an Toyota Prius with 1067k miles no issue at all mechanically except he trans was going bad due to not changing the fluid every 30k. But overall I was very happy with the vehicle as my commuter car . I have the 22MYP coming from a BMW M4, I love the quiet ride and smooth ride. Handling is sub par compared to BMW. But it’s okay. If I want a track car it should be less than 3k lbs really. I’m hoping to drive my Telsla’s into the ground like all my other vehicles in the past. I have confidence if you drive normal and no track whore, you will be fine for years to come. Just enjoy the ride.. cheers!