Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 yr free super charging not showing up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my model 3 LR AWD on 9/24. As an incentive for taking delivery before oct 1st I was given 2 yrs of free supercharging. When I go to the loot box in my app it shows that I have 2000 super charger miles instead of unlimited. Is that how it’s supposed to be? Or should it show up as “unlimited”

I took delivery of my model 3 LR AWD on 9/24. As an incentive for taking delivery before oct 1st I was given 2 yrs of free supercharging. When I go to the loot box in my app it shows that I have 2000 super charger miles instead of unlimited. Is that how it’s supposed to be? Or should it show up as “unlimited”
I was told they are applying it Oct 1st

I emailed my delivery guy last week of October and said ok, enough is enough, get it sorted out. It was on my account within a couple days. What possible reason can they be giving you for not honouring a much publicized incentive they had going?

I was also promised free supercharging when I took delivery of an in stock car before the end of September but now they are saying they wont honor it.who can I contact to get this resolved?

It’s a battle to get it activated. I just recently had success last week. I took delivery on September 26, I had to email them and constantly follow up weekly. My sales advisor was no help and stopped replying. Called the delivery center, and found a helpful employee, got their email and they helped me out after a few weeks of me bugging.

My sales advisor said my 2 years free supercharging was approved, so I didn't follow-up again. In November I noticed my Tesla account (details) updated to: "Free Supercharging is currently enabled". My loot box still shows the remainder of my referral miles.

An update:

Took delivery in September about 2 days before the free supercharging was announced. I asked my advisor if this was something he could help me out with because it’s such a huge perk and I drive an insane amount of miles (over 8k already) and he told me he’d reach out and they’d probably help me out. Fast forward a few days and he told me it was reported to him that anyone who took delivery within a week of announcement was eligible (if they asked essentially) and that I should be good.

Fast forward a few weeks into October and he told me that he had put in a special request on my account internally and then finally got a response from someone who matters (in regards to applying credits) and I was denied the privilege- he actually showed me a screen shot of the e-mail. Very upsetting.

He hooked me up with a few referrals from people that didn’t have a code when they purchased and got me a free 3k miles on my account which is so unbelievably nice and I was so grateful. Fast forward to a couple days ago and I was looking at my account for something (I believe it was when rumors of the AWD acceleration boost was coming out) and I noticed it said “free supercharging activated.” !!! Tried yesterday and it didn’t pull referral credits and just stayed $0.00 on the screen the whole time! I’m so happy!

I promise this is not to sound like yay me it’s to show that even after all of this delay and hoopla it actually got activated! If you think you were eligible for the benefit or reached out and were told you could possibly be, follow up! Sometimes it’s difficult and there can be long delays but when it’s all said and done it could be worth it!