Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 20" Forgiato E Vecolo EV 001 Wheel Set - AERO+ Centers - Model 3 & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MODEL+ Any more pics of these?

Now that I have committed to a complete second set of wheels for racing, I am a little less concerned about getting a purely performance-oriented set of daily wheels (though, 23.8lb for a 20x9 is still quite good). These are very very high on my list because I have always enjoyed the unique look of these with the covers on, without the covers they will keep display the new BBK nicely, and I expect they will be a bit more efficient on road-trips than the Ubers which will simply add a bit of flexibility.

Any recommendations on correct tire size for EV 001 rims for Model 3 LR? The EV 001 is going to be staggered 20x9 front and 20x10 in rear. Im seeing stuff all over the place but before I purchased the pricey (Pirelli) tires wanted to get some advice. Considering this:
Front: 245/35/20
Rear: 275/30/20 OR 275/35/20

Any help would be nice as I am not a tire guy lol

Any recommendations on correct tire size for EV 001 rims for Model 3 LR? The EV 001 is going to be staggered 20x9 front and 20x10 in rear. Im seeing stuff all over the place but before I purchased the pricey (Pirelli) tires wanted to get some advice. Considering this:

You would want the 275/30R20.

That said, one doesn’t HAVE to get the staggered setup!

Reactions: MODEL+
I have not verified this, and the outcome will very much depend on intended camber, final offset, and and desired ride height. However, if you want a little more cushion you perhaps consider 255/35R20 (27”) up front and 265/35R20 (27.3”) in the rear to maximize sidewall height? Much more than 27” won’t fit up front due to knuckle clearance, but sticking within about a 0.3” size difference between front and rear seems to generally be okay from what I’ve seen on here.

Otherwise, a 245/35R20 (26.7”) and 275/30R20 (26.5”) would likely pair nicely as well. You could also consider 285/30R20 (26.7”) in the rear to exactly match diameters and get a little more cushion for the ride quality.

@MODEL+ Any more pics of these?

Now that I have committed to a complete second set of wheels for racing, I am a little less concerned about getting a purely performance-oriented set of daily wheels (though, 23.8lb for a 20x9 is still quite good). These are very very high on my list because I have always enjoyed the unique look of these with the covers on, without the covers they will keep display the new BBK nicely, and I expect they will be a bit more efficient on road-trips than the Ubers which will simply add a bit of flexibility.
How about a full video walk around? :)

The ideal tire size for this setup is going to be:
Rear: 275/30/20

Danny

Something different...​

Supplied a square set 20" Forgiato EV001s to a Kia EV6 owner.
Turned out fantastic 👍
image3.jpeg
image2-2.jpeg

Both EV001 and EV002 are in-stock and ready to ship!

Danny

Last edited:
For Sale: Forgaito EV002 (Shop Demo Set)

20x9 / 20x10 for Model 3 or Model Y
Excellent condition - no curb rash or out of the ordinary blemishes. Slight dirt and oil from mounting and balancing.

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Video highlight to give you the best representation on the condition of the wheels.

Please message or email [email protected] if you're interested!

Danny

Holiday Deal

Use code FORGIATOHOLIDAY @ checkout for 7% OFF + FREE Shipping on any Forgiato EV Wheel Sets.

Along with these wheels, we are offering holiday deals on a growing list of products in our store!

Happy Holidays!
Danny

Something different...​

Supplied a square set 20" Forgiato EV001s to a Kia EV6 owner.
Turned out fantastic 👍

Both EV001 and EV002 are in-stock and ready to ship!

Danny

That EV6 looks so much better with a good set of wheels, like it's not even the same car (the OEMs are spectacularly ugly :D)

Reactions: MODEL+