Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 20" Forgiato E Vecolo EV 001 Wheel Set - AERO+ Centers - Model 3 & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another client getting a little crafty with it on their Model Y 🔵

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 4.34.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 4.34.34 PM.png

Danny

How much for them as a set of 4
Hello,

You can find them on our website.

Model 3

Model Y

Thanks,
Danny

Reactions: PCTAZRichard

Forgiato EV001​

Now available in 22" for direct plug & play fitment on Model S + Model X

unnamed.png

Custom finishes are available and the aero covers are removable and customizable as well!
unnamed-1.png
unnamed-2.png

Please message if you have any questions or if you'd like a quote. We are an official Forgiato dealer and we are happy to assist you!

Regards,
Danny

Reactions: MFrunkerOG
Hey Danny, the wheels look really good. Do you mind me asking what the car is lowered on, and how much of a drop/what other components you added to get that stance?
Also, would you need hub rings or spacers in order to fit these on a Model 3 Performance?

How much are the EV002 20”?
Also do you know how much they weigh?
Are there different color covers?

Thanks
Hello @Moopwomp ,

Pricing and details can be viewed directly on our site here:

Weight should be similar to EV001. We will throw them on a scale here very soon. Covers come in black only. However, you may paint them whatever color you like since they are removable.

Hey Danny, the wheels look really good. Do you mind me asking what the car is lowered on, and how much of a drop/what other components you added to get that stance?
Also, would you need hub rings or spacers in order to fit these on a Model 3 Performance?
Hi @santua ,

Our car is lowered all the way on KW V3 coilovers.

A 20mm spacer was added to the rear. Camber was not corrected to get that extremely flush fitment.
1648231407725.jpeg

Lastly, these wheels are direct plug and play for ALL Model 3/Y variants. The stepped lip is already cut out on the wheel hub.

Thanks,
Danny

For the EV002, do you have a picture of them without the aero covers? Trying to see what is white/metal vs black on the wheel.
I’m picking up my red MYP this week, would love to add these, but don’t really want a silver highlight.

Have you any pictures of the evo1s on a white model 3 ?

The used EV001 Would you ship to UK ?
Forgiato EV001 on White Model 3
forgiato-custom-wheel-tesla-model3-ev_001-ev-11-02-2021_6181a1b2b2b5a_2.jpg

forgiato-custom-wheel-tesla-model3-ev_001-ev-11-02-2021_6181a1b2b2b5a_1.jpg

Are there EV001 20s for Model X?
Only 22" available for Model X. Bolt pattern and specs are completely different.
What tire do you have on in that picture? The wheel extends so far from the tire, seems like curb rash waiting to happen.
265 Falken 510. It's stretched on purpose for fitment. Not for the weak of heart I suppose...
For the EV002, do you have a picture of them without the aero covers? Trying to see what is white/metal vs black on the wheel.
I’m picking up my red MYP this week, would love to add these, but don’t really want a silver highlight.
I will take pictures of them without the covers soon. For EV002, they switched the aero cover mounting design. Now there are 5 Allen bolts securing the covers.

Danny

Reactions: Moopwomp