Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20 inch Silver Helix aftermarket?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if the 20 inch Silver Helix wheels that Tesla offers as an option, are available from an aftermarket source somewhere? I've found Cyclone wheel like the Model S option that will work also with the Model X, but not the Helix.

On a side note, does anyone know what T-Sportline charges for their flat rate shipping to the US for their wheels? You can't find out without giving credit card information in the checkout process. Does anyone have any comments about their quality?

Does anyone know if the 20 inch Silver Helix wheels that Tesla offers as an option, are available from an aftermarket source somewhere? I've found Cyclone wheel like the Model S option that will work also with the Model X, but not the Helix.

On a side note, does anyone know what T-Sportline charges for their flat rate shipping to the US for their wheels? You can't find out without giving credit card information in the checkout process. Does anyone have any comments about their quality?
I think shipping is like $300. They also sell their wheels on eBay.

Are you familiar with Tsportline and the wheels they sell? Are they good quality and reputation? This would be the first time I ever buy a set of wheels to replace the OEM, so I'm a little hesitant.
Are you familiar with Tsportline and the wheels they sell? Are they good quality and reputation? This would be the first time I ever buy a set of wheels to replace the OEM, so I'm a little hesitant.

I actually am looking at getting the matte black 20 inch turbine from the sportline to replace my current helix wheels. I don't know much about their reliability but they seem pretty popular with people here on the forum.

I actually am looking at getting the matte black 20 inch turbine from the sportline to replace my current helix wheels. I don't know much about their reliability but they seem pretty popular with people here on the forum.
What are you going to do with your Helix? Are you planning to keep them to put back on when you trade in, or will you be selling? Columbia isn't too far from where I am.