Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" T-Sportline Silver Turbine wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I have a set of 4 x 20" T-Sportline Silver Turbine wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres for sale. In excellent condition, they’ve done around 10,000kms and only have a small amount of curb rash (see pics inc close ups). I used these as my summer tyres for a few of months of the year when I wanted to show off the look, the rest of the time I’d mount my standard 19” for winter/long trips.

I’m trading my Model S for a new X so sadly selling these. I think they’re the perfect compromise of nicer ride and rim protection with the extra tyre between the rim and the road, and the turbine look closely matching the 21”s makes a huge difference to the look of a MS. Love em.

These are 20x9.0" rims all around so can be rotated front to back, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres fitted are 255/40/20 which are larger than standard size giving a wider tyre (see pic comparison to standard 19"s). These are the max size you can fit on a Model S, some people get a rub at full lock in reverse with this setup, but I didn't experience that. I set the tyre size to 21" in the car settings and the speedo runs at exactly the actual speed. Wider profile I think looks better, wider stance gives more rubber on the road and also better rim protection when parking. Tesla TPMS sensors included.

Selling for $3,000, I'm located near Ballarat so Melbourne is easy and can arrange collection from here or drop off if nearby. Otherwise I can drop them at the Richmond SC for Tesla to install (not sure what they charge you for that). Otherwise I can arrange for them to be delivered by courier to you and add on the shipping fee if not in Vic. Please PM / reply on this thread if interested.

Tyres - 3.jpg Tyres - 5.jpg Tyres - 7.jpg Tyres - 11.jpg

Last edited: