Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" TSW Nurburgring wheels for Model S, semi-gloss gunmetal, Vista, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSW Nurburgring wheels for Model S. 20" diameter, 9" wide. Rotary forged for strength and light weight.

I had these on my Model S, but they have a bit too much "poke" for my taste (the wheels stick out further than I'd like). They will definitely fit a Model S though--see the pictures.

The front wheels might rub when turning the steering wheel hard in reverse, which is common with aftermarket wheels on Model S. You can modify the plastic wheelwell liner to reduce this--there are several threads about it here on TMC.

tsw wheels - 16.jpg tsw wheels - 15.jpg tsw wheels - 1.jpg tsw wheels - 2.jpg tsw wheels - 3.jpg tsw wheels - 4.jpg tsw wheels - 6.jpg tsw wheels - 8.jpg tsw wheels - 10.jpg

Specs:

20"x9" size
5x120 bolt pattern
+20 mm offset
76.1 mm center bore

I'd say the condition is probably 6/10 - 7/10.

What's good:
  • Overall good paint finish, with a few spots touched up
  • Minimal curb rash
  • Rotary forged
  • Priced way less than new--retail price on these is $2178.
  • Matching paint included for future touchups (if picked up locally)

What's bad:
  • Need to be checked for straightness, and straightened as necessary
  • Only 3 center caps included
  • No tires, TPMS sensors, hubcentric rings, etc.

Originally "matte gunmetal". I filled in the curb rash and refinished them with "Dupli-Color Graphite High Performance Wheel Coating", which is close to the original color but more of a semi-gloss/gloss finish.

If you pick them up, I'll include the leftover paint for touching up future curb rash or chips. Otherwise, you can get it at most auto parts stores.

You'll need to buy a set of hub centric rings. The cost is $30 for a set of 4 from this site. I actually do have 3 hubcentric rings, but one went missing when the tires were dismounted, so you'll have to get a new set.

Three modified matching center caps are included if you want them. You can use the wheels without center caps, or you can buy the original machine-finished center caps from TSW for $30 each, part number CCPCC431C.

$700

Pickup in Vista, CA. I'm also willing to ship at buyer's expense. To calculate shipping, it will be 4 boxes, each 23"x23"x11" and 31 pounds, from zip code 92083.