TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2012 BMW X5M 62,000 miles Extended warranty $29,999

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by Dustin, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Dustin

Dustin New Member

I am selling my 2012 BMW X5M. The vehicle is in excellent condition, it looks and drives like new. Mostly highway miles from road trips. All scheduled maintenance done at Center BMW, Custom 21 inch wheels and tires purchased new and have low miles on them. Upgraded tow package and brake system. No accidents from the first owner who leased it, or myself. Fully loaded with all the bells and whistles of the M badge. Carmax Maxcare extended warranty for another 22 months or 38,000 miles. Clean title in hand. In 2012 this vehicle was over $100,000, at $30,000 this is Amazing deal!
    Email [email protected]

IMG_5329.jpg

• Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

That's funny

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. Mark Levine

Mark Levine Member

Is this the V8 AWD version? If you still have it for sale, would you post some interior pictures?

4. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3

I think it’s the M with 550hp.

5. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Wow OP great car !!...I traded in similar car X5M back in 2013 to get my first Tesla;)....for other poster asking these are AWD V8 twin turbo 500hp/550 torque ..,about 4.1 0-60

• Informative x 1
  6. RichInVegas

RichInVegas Member

Saw this post too late. Emailed OP and he said it was sold.

• Like x 1