Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 fully loaded Model S 60kw for sale - Immaculate - low miles - child seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only 26,000 miles. Will consider your best offer. More pics and details at: <br />Tesla  MODEL S

Located in Northern California (silicon valley)

Factory Options Included
60kWh Battery
Panoramic All Glass Roof
Tech Package with Navigation
Premium Interior & Lighting
Tan Leather Interior
Active Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats – 5+2 seats
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
SuperCharger Hardware
Parcel Shelf

New Tesla floor-mats (additional set) included.
Opticoat (worth $800) - see the glossy finish.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
11.jpg
17.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
17.jpg

Thanks Skitown for asking about additional details. Here's the full scoop, glad to answer any further questions or provide more pictures.

RANGE
1. Range at 90% is 183 mostly, sometimes shows 184.

Range at 100% is 203/ 204 (last observed, a couple of months ago, rarely done a full charge). Wish I had taken a photo, but I can do it if needed.

As you know rated range (EPA) is 208, so only lost a couple of percent so far.

I have driven mostly for long distance trips (only use it for pleasure), and have not had any issues going to Tahoe, LA, etc from the Bay area - superchargers are great and network is only growing.

BODY and TIRES
2. Those are just paint touch ups that were caused at my carwash. When I took to Tesla for their advise they asked me to replace entire bumper to make it look as new at a cost of $1100 (got quote from Tesla bodyshop) and also take care of a few scrapes on the wheel rims so I will discount by $1100.

There are 2 coats of OptiCoat on the entire body, you can see the shine and does not need frequent waxing etc. Huge time saver.

We upgraded to Michelin tires (all 4) and then had to again replace two rear ones at the time of service due to mis-alignment which Tesla covers in its service plan. Therefore, two tires have about 10,000 miles and the other two (rear) are about 4000 miles old.

SERVICE
3. I have all service records. Have done 2 of the 4 annual recommended services so far. Last one was on Sept 9th 2015. Tesla did indicate that they will honor the 2 remaining services whenever I need them (they don't hold the 4 year mark on a strict basis).

4. As a vin 3xxx the car did have some issues typical of 2012/13/early14 cars (front dash right and sunroof, bad door handle) which are known issues and Tesla fixed them without any concerns. I have not had ANY other service related issue (except for the rear alignment which they took care of and replaced rear tires). You will get to see the details in the documentation. Tesla also replaced the mobile charging connector due to malfunction, so even that is relatively new.

ACCESSORIES
5. Tesla sent an additional set of mats to me, the ones in the car are aftermarket. So those spare mats are yours to keep as well.

6. You will also get a Tesla air-pump, frunk mesh and weatherproof mat (after market).

WHY SELLING
7. I'm soon getting a Model X and that's the reason for sale. Very happy with car otherwise.

Just to add about those issues in point (4) - the front dash and sunroof are rattles / creaking sound which Tesla fixed. Door handle was stuck and they just replaced the mechanism.

4. As a vin 3xxx the car did have some issues typical of 2012/13/early14 cars (front dash right and sunroof, bad door handle) which are known issues and Tesla fixed them without any concerns.

Thanks for the range info SolarFan. It would be cutting it really close for the ~200 mile roundtrip (with some altitude) I do quite frequently. I could Supercharge at the halfway point, but getting to it and the time to charge would add a fair bit to my day trips. It would take a pretty great deal on an S60 to make this worthwhile.

Thanks everyone.

Bro1999, for a family of 4, the rear seats are typically used for "overflow" when we have more passengers. However, kids love the seat due to the fact they are rear facing and have their own "area". The bigger ben fit is when I don't have a child seat in the car for some reason, the kids seats already are "legal" with 5-point harness and kids love to sit there (after heat shield for hatch was installed).

Initially, they did complain of heat when there is direct sunlight but once we for the sun shield was installed ($80 tesla accessory) it was no longer an issue. I don't remove it, it's always there on the rear hatch and also provides privacy and a darker glass pane -even looks better. I try to keep fan speed a bit higher to ensure circulation in the back but kids have never complained after the sun guard is in place. MSRP was $81,520.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately 56k (probably more like 60k after taxes/fees) is a bit out of my budget. I'm hoping I can find a used 'S' with jump seats for something closer to $40k by the end of the year. Hope you have luck selling your S though, looks great.