Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S, 45,400.00 Good Deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its 2013 Tesla Model S has 4/50k warranty, 40k miles, tech package, 19s, dark blue on black leather, pano roof. The only issue is that it had a cosmetic repair but does not show on Carfax. Price is 45400 and its in my region so no shipping... thoughts?

Its 2013 Tesla Model S has 4/50k warranty, 40k miles, tech package, 19s, dark blue on black leather, pano roof. The only issue is that it had a cosmetic repair but does not show on Carfax. Price is 45400 and its in my region so no shipping... thoughts?

I'm hoping you're using either ev-cpo.com or teslainventory.com to check whether what you want and what you get is good. While you're at it, check out my blog here which helps you compare cars with respect to total out the door price (including checking whether they will add transportation fees etc):

How to buy a CPO or New Tesla on the cheap(ish) -- With spreadsheet and script

using all those websites and comparing. I am in texas and not may cars available in region and there is always a shipping fee for cali/ny/FL cars of 2000. the biggest thing for me is warranty for 4/50k as I know that I will only drive 12k a year so will get coverage for 4 full years.

Reactions: meghneel