Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ $53k, fully loaded, pano, rear seats, silver, still under factory warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85+, loaded, silver, black int, tech, pano, rear facing seats, premium sound, dual chargers, tinted windows, everything available at time except cold weather package. 36500 miles, was demo car so still under original warranty till end of February. Car is spotless, always stored in garage and hand washed only. Only reason I am contemplating selling is that I have a work vehicle and don't put the miles on this car to justify keeping it. Non autopilot car, no sensors or folding mirrors, just a great driving car with awesome suspension. Extended warranty is available for purchase. I have original staggered 21's and just have 19's with brand new tires.

upload_2018-1-22_8-45-39.png

upload_2018-1-22_8-45-57.png

upload_2018-1-22_8-46-21.png

upload_2018-1-22_8-46-51.png

upload_2018-1-22_8-47-16.png

Reactions: IdaX
I got the exact same spec via CPO 2 weeks ago - awaiting delivery as it's coming from FL. They listed at $55K and I took a picture of the spec/price, the next day it jumped to $62K. Unlucky Tesla honored the price ;-).

It just got to Fremont, CA because over next 3-weeks they check out the car and perform any repairs like dings, marks, scratches etc before I take delivery.

Excited to get this puppy!