Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S85kw 127k miles- $35,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GO TO MY WEBSITE FOR PICS- www.drivemidwestern.com.
DSC_0862.JPG

Go to my website for pics www.drivemidwestern.com
This car is officially for sale!! I received lots of feedback and questions from interested parties when I sent out my preliminary posting- this should answer all of your questions. It is an S85 with 127,300 miles on it. The exterior is literally flawless and the interior is impeccable except for one little spot on the driver side "B" pillar that is worn (see pic).
Options:
VIN- 5YJSA1DN2DFP04418
85kw Battery
Pano Roof
Tech Pack
Air Suspension
19" wheels
Heated Seats
Power Liftgate
I just put brand new tires on it- no dash lights at all. Drives and functions like NEW!!
The vehicle was in an accident while it was out on lease with the previous owner- I do not know the extent of it but we've had the vehicle inspected and there are no signs of the accident so I'm assuming it was all cosmetic. CLEAN/CLEAR title. Call or text with questions (937)239-8742

As the current owner you could ask Tesla to provide you with the car history. It would likely provide some detail on the accident and you in turn could share it with prospective buyers.

Does that Carfax give info reported on the accident? Perhaps it would be worth a look to see if an accident report can be found. Usually after accidents, Tesla marks the vehicle as unsupported and disables access to new software updates as well as supercharger access possibly.

GO TO MY WEBSITE FOR PICS- www.drivemidwestern.com. View attachment 206793
Go to my website for pics www.drivemidwestern.com

The vehicle was in an accident while it was out on lease with the previous owner- I do not know the extent of it but we've had the vehicle inspected and there are no signs of the accident so I'm assuming it was all cosmetic. CLEAN/CLEAR title. Call or text with questions (937)239-8742

I smell BS ... :cool:

I cannot get access to it. Sorry

Looking at it more it may have been in TWO accidents. Might want to "find" some history on the car to clear things up.... that is if you are able to get the history.

View attachment 207111

EVTECH -- great detective work on this. Really a great public service. It seems that this car has had two airbag-deploying accidents, has been driving as a commercial vehicle (which explains the crazy high mileage), has had at least 4 owners, and was just bought at a car auction six days ago by the current owner.

Not trying to defend the owner or anything, but the 2nd accident in the history claims that airbags weren't deployed at that time.

• Funny
Reactions: EVTECH