Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S 85 Metallic Green, Autopilot, Next Gen Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful metallic green, 2014 Model S 85 with:

- autopilot
- next generation seats (grey)
- subzero weather package
- panoramic roof
- all weather floormats
- ultra high fidelity sound audio
- premium interior lighting
- tech package
- obeche wood matte decor
- LTE upgrade
- center console with iPhone dock
- 21" grey turbine wheels
- 27k miles

Extremely rare metallic green with autopilot. Both options were only offered at the same time for a matter of months, so a green Model S with autopilot is a true find. Wheels have some curb rash. Otherwise, car looks excellent. Trying to make room for a Model X with Autopilot 2.0, so I'm open to offers. Thanks for looking!
image-3.jpeg
image-2.jpeg
image-4.jpeg
image-5.jpeg
image.jpeg

I did a quick price check on kbb and looks like your car is valued between 51 to 58k. I am on the lower end of the spectrum and looking to make a decision by the end of this month. You car has everything I am looking for and more. Let me know what your thoughts are.

58k for a 2014 with Autopilot?

me thinks that is a tad lowball. KBB, etc. are horrible for Teslas b/c they don't properly track the options (rare paint color like this, etc.)

very rare to see a Tesla CPO with these features at that price.

Low 60s is more reasonable.

58k for a 2014 with Autopilot?

me thinks that is a tad lowball. KBB, etc. are horrible for Teslas b/c they don't properly track the options (rare paint color like this, etc.)

very rare to see a Tesla CPO with these features at that price.

Low 60s is more reasonable.

Not really. I am in the market for one and the lowest price I have seen is 50k( 2014, s60, 22k, AP). But of course the one listed by OP is better optioned.

Tesla gave me $50K to trade mine in and just sold it for $57.5K. Mine did not have AP, 21" grey wheels, pano roof, UHF radio, LTE, console. Same mileage. 3 months older. Red vs Green. Tesla would sell yours for $70K. You should get in the neighborhood of $65K, maybe a tad less. AP makes a 10K difference in the used car market. I would not have traded mine in if I had it. Good luck.

Tesla gave me $50K to trade mine in and just sold it for $57.5K. Mine did not have AP, 21" grey wheels, pano roof, UHF radio, LTE, console. Same mileage. 3 months older. Red vs Green. Tesla would sell yours for $70K. You should get in the neighborhood of $65K, maybe a tad less. AP makes a 10K difference in the used car market. I would not have traded mine in if I had it. Good luck.

Agreed. OP, I would get a buy-back quote from Tesla. Gives you a baseline to start from.