Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Telsa Model S85 - 3,715 Miles - No AP - Los Angeles - $55k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S 85 (No AutoPilot)
Mileage: 3,715
Condition: Excellent
Tesla Warranty: 2014-2018 (must verify month)

Price: $55,0000
(about 5-8k less than nearest CPO comps, although even those have 15-25k miles)

Hi everyone! After reading through the forum for a few hours I think I have enough info to list this. I am selling this excellent condition MS85 for a friend of mine. All 3,715 miles were driven by one owner. Smoke free home.

I will be receiving more exact information on the car soon.

Black Solid Paint
Cream Leather Seats
19” Cyclone Wheel
Body Color Roof
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Light Headliner
Free Supercharging
Ultra High Fidelity Sound (Possibly Included - must verify)
Smart Air Suspension (Possibly Included - must verify)
Keyless Entry
Power Liftgate
GPS Enabled Homelink
Tech Package

Also included is a new spare wheel and tire (as shown in trunk).

IMG_0356.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg

Ultra High Fidelity Sound (CONFIRMED)
Smart Air Suspension (CONFIRMED)
Cold Weather Package (CONFIRMED)
Dual Onboard Chargers (Can us 220v to charge faster)
Range on Full Charge = 305miles
VIN: 5YJSA1H11EFP36866

With confirmed options, the vehicle is now properly priced at

$60,000

This is still a steal for a practically brand new fully loaded S85.

Ultra High Fidelity Sound (CONFIRMED)
Smart Air Suspension (CONFIRMED)
Cold Weather Package (CONFIRMED)
Dual Onboard Chargers (Can us 220v to charge faster)
Range on Full Charge = 305miles
VIN: 5YJSA1H11EFP36866

With confirmed options, the vehicle is now properly priced at

$60,000

This is still a steal for a practically brand new fully loaded S85.
LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Olds442 and deaddog
Question -- is the car showing 305 miles on 100% charge? That would be awesome as I thought the S85 topped out at 285 - and it crushes my S90D.

And, just to clarify -- your price increased since your original offer -- up from 55K to 60K? I'm not suggesting that is or is not a fair deal at either price (particularly for a car with such low miles that basically sat still for most of the past 4 years) - I'm just trying to make sure there wasn't a typo.

Question -- is the car showing 305 miles on 100% charge? That would be awesome as I thought the S85 topped out at 285 - and it crushes my S90D.

And, just to clarify -- your price increased since your original offer -- up from 55K to 60K? I'm not suggesting that is or is not a fair deal at either price (particularly for a car with such low miles that basically sat still for most of the past 4 years) - I'm just trying to make sure there wasn't a typo.
The rated range on a new S85 was 265 miles. He probably has it set at ideal miles or is using projected range.

Last edited:
The rated range on a new S85 was 265 miles. He probably has it set at ideal miles or is quoting estimated range.
I'm just quoting estimated range. I appologize, sadly I'm not a Tesla owner myself and as I'm only assisting in selling the vehicle. Although I did read somewhere here that the battery should only be charged up to about %80 capacity. 305 is just the number the car reads at %100 charge.

this is correct. the price has increased $5k, now that I can confirm all the options.

Thanks. What is the in-service date (the date the warranty started)? And can you go into the trip odometers and check the wh/mile for the Trip B odometer - unless they've been reset, they'll show average wh/mile since new.

Just for reference, I bought a similar Model S w/ 17k miles from a Beverly Hills auto broker 10 mos ago for $51k, minus the cold weather package, but add the Pano Roof.
This is SoCal.

To be fair, I suspect that your car is not eligible for an extended warranty because it passed through a broker, which I suspect Tesla treats like a dealer. OP's car is a single owner which means its still eligible for ESA, assuming its not past the four years. That is a significant value - whether its enough to cover the price spread (plus the cost of the ESA) is another question....

Thanks. What is the in-service date (the date the warranty started)? And can you go into the trip odometers and check the wh/mile for the Trip B odometer - unless they've been reset, they'll show average wh/mile since new.

Currently I can't find out that date. But registration shows 5/14 so I suspect late 4/18 or early 5/18

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 44