Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D AP1, Black on Tan, 52k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For a clean title car, accident or no, this price is incredible. I don't understand what everyone is getting hung up on. You look at it and if it's to your satisfaction you buy it. If it isn't you don't. It's not like he didn't mention the accidents in literally his first post.

No AP S85s are still fetching more than this.

Yeah, I get that the car isnt for everyone, but at the same time, it does give people an opportunity to get into a car at a lower price point than they would otherwise. Like you said, check it out, nobody would be disappointed.

Yeah, I get that the car isnt for everyone, but at the same time, it does give people an opportunity to get into a car at a lower price point than they would otherwise. Like you said, check it out, nobody would be disappointed.

Are you the owner of the car or are you selling for someone else? Your other posts (which I may have misinterpreted) in the forum from earlier this year imply that you never owned an MS.

Are you the owner of the car or are you selling for someone else? Your other posts (which I may have misinterpreted) in the forum from earlier this year imply that you never owned an MS.

Im not selling it for someone else, my friend is using my TMC account to try to sell his. He did not have an account and wanted to use mine, so I am essentially his scribe, lol. I now have 2 Tesla's, an S and an X of my own, no more gas for me.

Im surprised the ebay listing has no bites.
Wrecks can be bad and warraty is big.
I wish it had the new look instead of old though.
Is NJ have any tax reasons for a buyer of used EV? I know KS sure the hell doesn't live in the modern world.

I also wish it was red or blue. Man i love Color!

Reactions: kwjayhawk
If I wasn't half way through my P85D lease I would have bought this for sure. I don't care about the accidents. It's a car and it's already heavily discounted. Someone is going to love this car though. Accidents or not, it's a clean title car still supported by Tesla. That's a winner at 60k in my book. Free bump for the OP.