Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D, CPO Warranty, AP1, Gray/Tan, Pano/UHFS/Subzero + More - Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a 2015 Tesla Model S 85D in excellent condition. This was a Tesla CPO car, and it has a CPO warranty through November 2019 or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. As of 2/20/18, there are 52,162 miles on the car, and I don’t drive very much in the given week, so let’s say you can expect less than 53,000 miles.

There are two extras to the features listed below, the LTE upgrade, and the Tesla OEM Center Console. The KBB private party price for this car as configured is currently $63,994 (does not reflect those two upgrades). With that said, I’m pricing the car at $63,500. I am located in the Columbus, Ohio metro area.

Below are the specifications:
Model S 85D
53,000 miles
CPO warranty until 11/2019 or 100,000 miles
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Steel Gray/Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Tan Nappa Leather Seats
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19” Silver Cyclone Wheels
Obeche Wood Matte Decor
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Tech Package with Autopilot
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Subzero Weather Package
Standard Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Single Charger
Black Brake Calipers
Generation 1 UMC with 5-15 and 14-50 adapters

And of course…
LTE Upgrade
Tesla OEM Center Console

I only once charged to 100%, and it yielded 265 rated miles. A 90% charge shows 240 rated miles. When I bought the car back in November, it had received a full refurbishment per the Tesla CPO program. I have had the battery coolant heater replaced, and had the rear passenger door handle replaced as well. Tesla stated that they performed the 50,000 mile annual service during the refurbishment process.

The VIN is in the 69,XXX range, and the build date was February 2015. Original price from sticker was $100,470.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ryan

dash - 4.jpg dash - 1.jpg dash - 6.jpg dash - 7.jpg dash - 11.jpg dash - 12.jpg dash - 10.jpg dash - 13.jpg dash - 14.jpg dash - 15.jpg