Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 MS to MX handling differences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling me 2015 P90DL and planning on getting the new MX LR. Does anybody have experience driving both to tell me how the handling difference is between the two? Given I can’t actually test drive a MX I have no idea what to expect in handling, cornering, acceleration, etc.

Theres a big difference between the two. The S handles like a sport sedan with a somewhat harsh ride. The X on the other hand has an adaptive suspension which make a huge difference in ride quality. You can set the X to a very soft comfortable ride or to sport which is much stiffer with less sway and dive when driving. I love my 15S but the X is much more comfortable on long trips.

Reactions: TZLAFAN85
Theres a big difference between the two. The S handles like a sport sedan with a somewhat harsh ride. The X on the other hand has an adaptive suspension which make a huge difference in ride quality. You can set the X to a very soft comfortable ride or to sport which is much stiffer with less sway and dive when driving. I love my 15S but the X is much more comfortable on long trips.
Is the steering the same on both in terms of being tight/cornering when in sport mode?

Doesn’t the Raven S or Refresh S have those same ride quality features? I’m thinking of trading Raven X for a refresh S if I can ever confirm if it can get a factory hitch. I assumed ride quality would be just as good and controllable.

Doesn’t the Raven S or Refresh S have those same ride quality features? I’m thinking of trading Raven X for a refresh S if I can ever confirm if it can get a factory hitch. I assumed ride quality would be just as good and controllable.
The Raven cars all have the adaptive suspension as do the Refresh S. There should be aftermarket hitches for the new S.

Reactions: mswlogo