Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P90DL for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$135K configured +$1200 - $1000 (referral) - $10K (in CA) makes this $125K before taxes. So probably shouldn't go for more than $115K.

But it doesn't have auto pilot, so I'm guessing the price will suffer here and not go above $105K. If I were in the market for this car in this price range, not having auto pilot would be a deal killer.

Oh, and subtract at least $600 to $1000 to have the nasty road rash on the wheels fixed. Geez.

It's also been in use for 5 months with about 4,000 miles put on the car so that's about an extra $10K in depreciation.

$105K is about the maximum I can see it going for as well.

Nicely equipped inventory P85Ds are now going for the late $90Ks after the rebates.

$135K configured +$1200 - $1000 (referral) - $10K (in CA) makes this $125K before taxes. So probably shouldn't go for more than $115K.

Oh, and subtract at least $600 to $1000 to have the nasty road rash on the wheels fixed. Geez.

Yeah, the 152k configured price was a little weird to me too -- until I took into account sales tax in the Bay Area. My guess is the seller is trying to psychologically prime the bidder into bidding higher.

As Sorka said, this is 115k at the most -- the winning bidder won't get the tax credits (secondhand sale), and there are various cosmetic issues as well.