Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_7699 2.jpg

For sale Sold 2016 75D with AP1 / MCU2 / FUSC / 107K

Sold
$29,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
100,000+ mi (160,000+ km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Blue
VIN number
5YJSA1E29GF150576
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Selling our 2016 Model S 75D to upgrade to a newer S or X. I am the original owner and have clean title in hand. Purchased August 2016 as custom build.

Price $29000 obo

Colors: Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior with black headliner, fabric seats

Mileage: 107000 (90Kin the first 3 years when I commuted from Sacramento)

VIN: 5YJSA1E29GF150576

Technical Details
  • HW1/AP1 with Autopilot With Convenience Features.
  • MCU2 upgrade
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging (transferable)
  • Premium Connectivity (transferable) with LTE
  • Range data
    • 184 miles at 80% / 207 miles at 90% 228-230 miles at 100%
    • Was 259mi when new, I.e 12% range degradation, all of it between 2016-2019. No further degradation since.
    • Plugged in to 40A home outlet every night, typically to 80%, sometimes 90%.
    • We consistently see the 90% at ~204 in winter and 207 in summer.
    • No charging rate degradation while supercharging; still obtains ~120kW peak rate.
  • GPS Enabled Homelink
  • Buyer gets both key fobs
  • Buyer gets a gen 2 mobile connector (14-50 and 5-15 plugs), Tesla J1772 adaptor and original bag.
  • BlackVue DR900X Plus 4K UHD front and rear dashcam with 256GB card.
    • No cloud subscription but you can get your own.
  • 19” wheels. Tires last replaced at around 104500 miles (Michelin Primacy MXM4 All Seasons from Costco)
  • Solid roof, coil suspension .
    • Chosen for durability over the sunroof option / air suspension available then.
  • Uncorked (0-60 in 4.2s) by Tesla during regular service in ~2018.
  • All service at Tesla, most recent regular service summer 2022. Have all records.
  • Rear lift gate sunshade, all weather mats
  • Always garaged at home. Typically parked outside with HeatShield sunshades to avoid interior UV damage.
Condition
  • Very good/excellent interior condition
  • Non smoking household, non shedding dog.
  • Very good exterior condition except for very small rock chips around front fascia from highway miles.
  • No discoloration/peeling of central display. Snappy with MCU2.

Repairs and Concerns
  • One accident in 2018. Hit at <5mph in parking lot by another car backing out while we were stationary.
    • Repaired rear driver side door at Tesla authorized repair center with original parts, on our insistence with other parry insurance.
    • No frame damage. No concerns with door since.
  • Some curb rash on wheels
  • Driver side door handle repaired in 2021. All others have always worked fine.
  • Two rock chips on windscreen <1cm each, immediately epoxy sealed. Occurred during highway driving in 2017.
  • Driver side window regulator is finicky at times.
This cars been with us since our kid was born - picked up from Tesla Factory in Fremont with a 3 week old infant. Never raced or tracked. Almost always driven in chill mode, typically for school drop offs and local work commute, with occasional road trips to Tahoe, SoCal etc.

Never had a breakdown. Regularly gets rated range to SoCal, usually one stop at Atascadero/Paso Robles en route to Calabasas (most recently April 2023), but YMMV.

This ad is detailed as act of consideration for a buyers needs, and we expect to be treated in kind. Buyer is responsible for proper procedures for FUSC/connectivity transfer. Please feel free to DM with questions.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just FYI the ball is in the seller's court to transfer the vehicle in the tesla app/website from your account to the buyer's tesla account after you get cleared funds. Then the buyer will get the free supercharging and connectivity. At least that's how it worked for me when I bought mine last autumn. Good luck with sale and thanks for making a well detailed ad.

• Informative
Reactions: suraj1194
Just FYI the ball is in the seller's court to transfer the vehicle in the tesla app/website from your account to the buyer's tesla account after you get cleared funds. Then the buyer will get the free supercharging and connectivity. At least that's how it worked for me when I bought mine last autumn. Good luck with sale and thanks for making a well detailed ad.
A follow on question - doesn't the buyer also have to upload the bill of sale on their tesla.com account ?

Not if private party. You assign your car to the buyer's tesla account - buyer will need one first of course - then poof it's theirs!

My seller wasn't sure what to do as I started my 2 hour drive to pickup in the next state. Somewhere about halfway I got a ton of emails and tesla app notifications that I had a car in my account as the buyer, and that was that.

And I wasn't there to sign anything yet when I got the app notifocations and email so my last statement is impossible (what would tesla do with an as yet unsigned by both parties bill of sale...), now that I think about it. Just the seller transferring it on his own is what must have happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_193502_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_193502_Gmail.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Helpful
Reactions: suraj1194