Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
20240406_133122.jpg

For sale Sold Tesla Model S 100D, FUSC (SALE PENDING)

Sold
Rare Free Supercharging 100 kWh Model S
$19,999.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Year
Vehicle condition
Good
Odometer
50,000 - 100,000 mi (80,000 - 160,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
White
Vehicle includes
  1. Paint protection film (PPF)
VIN number
5YJSA1H29FF085500
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
5 members are watching this marketplace listing

Details

SALE PENDING.

----

This car is a complete steal. If you've wanted a Model S, don't pass this one up.
  • Fully loaded Model S 100D
  • Clean title
  • Free lifetime supercharging (NOT THROTTLED)
  • 100 kWh battery (297 rated miles at 100% charge)
  • MCU2, Free Premium Connectivity
  • Odometer 95,350 (Battery ~48,000)
  • Pearl White
  • 2015 (Pre-Refresh w/black nose cone)
  • Dual AC chargers (20kW/80A AC charging capable)
  • Including Gen1 Mobile Connector w/14-50 connector (40A AC charging)
  • Motorized charge port
  • Cold Weather Package (with heated wheel)
  • Tan leather interior with Next Gen front seats
  • Black Alcantara interior
  • AP1
  • Air suspension
  • Pano roof (the one that opens)
  • Power liftgate
  • Tech Package
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Brand new windshield + wipers
  • All weather mats
  • Two key fobs
  • Will throw in an extra set of wheels (if you can transport them or don't mind them crammed in the trunk... they have tires on them)
  • Has minor damage to left rear (see notes)

I don't need this car anymore, so someone is going to get an excellent deal.

At this price, of course there's a gotcha: The car was in an extremely minor accident about two years ago. The guy at fault didn't have insurance, and I ended up completely not having time to pursue dealing with it with my own insurance or on my own. Minor damage to the left rear of the rear fascia and the quarter where it meets the fascia is dented a bit as well. No impact on drivability. Everything secure in place. I've driven probably 10,000 miles with it since then. Estimated repair cost back to perfect about ~$2000-3000. A DIYer could probably do it for next to nothing I'd bet, though.

Car was born as an 85D, upgraded it to a 100D several years ago. Battery pack is in great shape, charges to nearly 300 miles at 100%, and has under 50k miles on the pack. Supercharging is NOT throttled at all. Car has upgrades needed to peak out at about 200 kW supercharging, and maintains 100 kW+ for a huge portion of the charge curve. The estimated times are generally right, amazingly.

It does currently still have the original 85D rear badge, but I have a 100D one somewhere. Shows 100D on the screens inside though as it should.

The battery alone is worth the whole car, in my opinion. Plus free lifetime supercharging makes it the best road trip car possible. I'm not doing road trips anymore, so I don't need it... and I'm keeping my X100D with FUSC anyway.

Clean title in hand. Car is supported and connected to Tesla. Had some recent service done to get the MCU upgraded to MCU2, replaced the windshield (had a crack from a rock... err), and replaced the battery pack heater.

Price is firm. Not going a dollar lower. Cash/Wire/Certified Funds only. Or Bitcoin. Take it or leave it.

Happy to work with a shipper.

She needs a bath and some pictures taken as soon as the weather cooperates and I have the time. If interested, though, shoot me a note and light a 🔥 under by butt to get some pics. lol

Added some pics. TMC will only let me attach six, so here's a link to more:

Note: The car just popped up an alert complaining that a fob battery was low. Replaced the batteries in both fobs just now.

Also in my cleaning, I noticed two minor interior trim pieces were never reinstalled after the "Fuller Self Driving" April fools video I did a while back... will dig those up and reinstall them, not a huge deal (left piece on center storage area, and the under-MCU cubby).

My DMs are messed up on TMC for some reason, so either email me directly at my nick at skie.net or text me at 828 nine nine nine 6098. (Number specifically for this listing. Other inquiries ignored.) Can DM me on X as well if you have a verified account.

Thanks!

Edit: Added some more options to list, like dual chargers. Also note about interior trim pieces I need to still put back.

20240406_133122.jpg20240406_133139.jpg20240406_133357.jpg20240406_133451.jpg20240406_133234.jpg20240406_133222.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.