TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2016 90d - Factory Tires?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Ojas Ray, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Ojas Ray

Ojas Ray Member

Can someone please let me know what company factory tires I SHOULD be getting with my new 90d - estimated delivery late Nov?

I have been reading that some Tesla Service centers have placed Good Year and others something else -- i just ordered the standard 19" no upgrades ....

Thanks

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Service centers don't install the tires--Fremont does. Mixed bag. 19s were Michelin Primacy up until recently. More recently I have seen a new Goodyear Eagle Touring foam lined OEM tire. Some folks say that Michelin is discontinuing the Primacy. Maybe stop by your local friendly sales/service center and scope out some new S waiting for delivery to see what's coming off the line.

3. Ojas Ray

Ojas Ray Member

yeah good idea...

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

When you take delivery of our new S the last thing that should be on your mind is what tires it has on it: you are going to be driving the best car ever made and it will blow your mind. Just get in and drive it...