Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please let me know what company factory tires I SHOULD be getting with my new 90d - estimated delivery late Nov?

I have been reading that some Tesla Service centers have placed Good Year and others something else -- i just ordered the standard 19" no upgrades ....

Thanks

Service centers don't install the tires--Fremont does. Mixed bag. 19s were Michelin Primacy up until recently. More recently I have seen a new Goodyear Eagle Touring foam lined OEM tire. Some folks say that Michelin is discontinuing the Primacy. Maybe stop by your local friendly sales/service center and scope out some new S waiting for delivery to see what's coming off the line.

Can someone please let me know what company factory tires I SHOULD be getting with my new 90d - estimated delivery late Nov?
When you take delivery of our new S the last thing that should be on your mind is what tires it has on it: you are going to be driving the best car ever made and it will blow your mind. Just get in and drive it...