Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P100DL-Deep Sea Blue/Ultra White - Fully Loaded - $104,999

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why are you selling the car? What are you replacing it with? If I only wanted the 19" wheels, would you have any use for the 21" wheels? Basically asking if you'd discount the car if you get to keep the 21" wheels.

I'm selling the Model S because we don't need 2 high-end Teslas in our family. I am replacing it with a Model 3 Performance, which cannot utilize the 21" wheels. I don't see a big market for the 21" Turbine wheels, with so many Arachnids for sale. Looking through the ads, I would guess that these wheels would sell for $1000-$1500 at best, which is what I could discount from the price.

I'm selling the Model S because we don't need 2 high-end Teslas in our family. I am replacing it with a Model 3 Performance, which cannot utilize the 21" wheels. I don't see a big market for the 21" Turbine wheels, with so many Arachnids for sale. Looking through the ads, I would guess that these wheels would sell for $1000-$1500 at best, which is what I could discount from the price.
Makes sense