Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for something official from Tesla that states the range of a 2016 X75D. Mine came with 22’s.
Does anyone have anything they can share with me? I’ve searched the internet but all I can find is what people type in forums. I don’t know if what they have typed is accurate or not and where the info came from. your help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Tesla reported 238 miles combined range to the EPA: 2016 Tesla Model X AWD - 75D
234 city
242 highway

You go to Personalize, then set city miles to 100%, record, then set it to 0% and record to get city and highway EPA filings.

EPA rated mileage might not reflect Tesla production numbers. ie - a brand new car could show a higher number at 100% charge. A used car will probably show a lower number at 100% charge.

Last edited:
Here's the window sticker? :

tesla-modelx-5-sticker.jpg

Thanks for the window sticker. That’s wonderful. I really appreciate it.
Strange that it’s a 75D but on the window sticker it says it’s a 70kWh battery.

Yeah, there's a whole lot of discussion about Tesla badging. Best I can figure, my "100" holds 91 kWh, or at least that's all I can put into it. :D
If it's any consolation, the Jaguar I-Pace has the same EPA rating as the 2016 Model X 75D, but it holds 84.7 kWh.